What does this symbol mean?

What do you mean?
if that symbol bothers you writing it on a wall will only remind you of it and seeing it will only trigger whatever it is that bothers you about it.
The third eye said to be located where the pituitary gland is affected by levels of serotonin a chemical in our brain that helps us to calm or find a sense of reality after a traumatic event or episode of depression that has passed.

upload_2018-11-10_12-56-46.jpeg
pineal-gland.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing! It could possibly be related. My gut is telling me it's a frequency thing.

When I look at it, I see a gyroscope - something that is spinning on an axis. With that, I’d say that it has something to do with “balance”.

Reactions: Galexy and Benway
I have a nice little library of Carl Jung books regarding symbolism from back in shrink school. I'll take a look regarding spirals plus the two horizontal lines with the dots. Signs and symbols are a visual vocabulary that formulates our thoughts and dictates our reactions. In other words it's another way of thinking.

Well this may take a while because Uncle Carl went back to 25000 BC. From France and the Czech Republic. It's also widely used in Oceanic art , the Maori, and Celtic art.(3200 BC..).
Here is a summation.
Beginning with the single dot. The single spiral develops from the initial seed and moves for words in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction but it is connected to movement energy and growth.
Since the earliest of times it has been a favorite ornamental Motif linked with the symbolism of the Moon and with the cyclic development, Evolution ,resurrection, and renewal.
It has also been linked to the erotic symbolism of the vulva, female sexuality and fertility.
The single spiral may also represent creation in a thought to be the key to immortality.
The double spiral of twos and threes is most likely to represent balance or the spiral of life. Your drawing is of the former. The single spiral.
I'm breaking up the writing in small bullet points so it's easier to read and I can make a summation.
The spiral is common in the natural world according to the shape of the Sun, in the moons and the planets and how they revolve. But also here on Earth with the center of a flower or the shape of a bird's nest or a snail or a conch shell. The weather and the seasons are also cyclical. It circles and spirals. So does night and day.
I hope this helps.

The dots are often related to the Hindu teaching that the dot Is known as the absolute. Just like a star in the sky is a pinpoint in an infinite void of the universe. Amazingly this is what we know about outer space today. The star is the point of light from which we began and we shall return.

The vertical line is tricky. I know I called it a horizontal line but you corrected the picture. Thanks.
The vertical line represents Unity. Carl Jung recognized that this is what that represents across cultures, around the world , and across time.
I'll leave you for the time being to put the single spiral, the dots ,and the vertical line together. I may have an idea but I would rather hear your idea. And most importantly what you plan to do with that knowledge.

I see the vertical lines as lined notebook paper turned sideways and not part if the drawing. Is that correct, Galexy ?

Likewise the horizontal line is a notebook margin line turned sideways.

Others have written some really good thoughts on this, but for completeness, looking at it I thought:
The top or bottom point is a starting point and the opposite point the goal. Moving along the line you reach a choice. Turning one way leads into the spiral, which just goes round and round in ever deceasing circles. Turning the other way leads around a curve to a second choice. Turning one way here leads to a dead end. Turning the other way leads to the goal. The two choices may be the other way round.
Anyway, it may represent two choices in your life. I have no idea if this could be in any way helpful even if that was the case but thought it at least worth mentioning.

Well this may take a while because Uncle Carl went back to 25000 BC. From France and the Czech Republic. It's also widely used in Oceanic art , the Maori, and Celtic art.(3200 BC..).
Here is a summation.
Beginning with the single dot. The single spiral develops from the initial seed and moves for words in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction but it is connected to movement energy and growth.
Since the earliest of times it has been a favorite ornamental Motif linked with the symbolism of the Moon and with the cyclic development, Evolution ,resurrection, and renewal.
It has also been linked to the erotic symbolism of the vulva, female sexuality and fertility.
The single spiral may also represent creation in a thought to be the key to immortality.
The double spiral of twos and threes is most likely to represent balance or the spiral of life. Your drawing is of the former. The single spiral.
I'm breaking up the writing in small bullet points so it's easier to read and I can make a summation.
The spiral is common in the natural world according to the shape of the Sun, in the moons and the planets and how they revolve. But also here on Earth with the center of a flower or the shape of a bird's nest or a snail or a conch shell. The weather and the seasons are also cyclical. It circles and spirals. So does night and day.
I hope this helps.

Yow-zuh!!!!!