What does this symbol mean?

if that symbol bothers you writing it on a wall will only remind you of it and seeing it will only trigger whatever it is that bothers you about it.
The third eye said to be located where the pituitary gland is affected by levels of serotonin a chemical in our brain that helps us to calm or find a sense of reality after a traumatic event or episode of depression that has passed.

View attachment 15849
pineal-gland.jpg

It doesnt upset me, but comforts me. But thank you either way. :)

Well this may take a while because Uncle Carl went back to 25000 BC. From France and the Czechno Republic. It's also widely used in Oceanic art , the Maori, and Celtic art.(3200 BC..).
Here is a summation.
Beginning with the single dot. The single spiral develops from the initial seed and moves for words in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction but it is connected to movement energy and growth.
Since the earliest of times it has been a favorite ornamental Motif linked with the symbolism of the Moon and with the cyclic development, Evolution ,resurrection, and renewal.
It has also been linked to the erotic symbolism of the vulva, female sexuality and fertility.
The single spiral may also represent creation in a thought to be the key to immortality.
The double spiral of twos and threes is most likely to represent balance or the spiral of life. Your drawing is of the former. The single spiral.
I'm breaking up the writing in small bullet points so it's easier to read and I can make a summation.
The spiral is common in the natural world according to the shape of the Sun, in the moons and the planets and how they revolve. But also here on Earth with the center of a flower or the shape of a bird's nest or a snail or a conch shell. The weather and the seasons are also cyclical. It circles and spirals. So does night and day.
I hope this helps.

It could definitely be related to renewal as I just got back into my spirituality. I had neglected it for a time and was pushed back into it by an illness. For the same reason, energy and growth would make sense. I have come far spiritually, recently.

I feel it is related to merkaba, especially after last night. I asked for my spirit guides to assist me and was shown the flower of life , sacred geometry. I also saw in my mind's eye, an angel come in through the window. And i saw a man in my head, a beautiful man with a beard, he looked like Jesus but the name popped into my head "Ezekiel". I looked into Ezekiel afterward and found he is indeed an archangel and that he is linked to the merkaba! He is the angel of death and transformation and I read an article which really helped me. I feel that he is helping me to raise my vibrations for healing.

Attachments

• 20181111_143235.png
    20181111_143235.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: Paintman
I see the vertical lines as lined notebook paper turned sideways and not part if the drawing. Is that correct, Galexy ?

Likewise the horizontal line is a notebook margin line turned sideways.

Oh no, sorry for the confusion. The image flipped sideways so I meant that the lines are supposed to be vertical rather than horizontal.

Others have written some really good thoughts on this, but for completeness, looking at it I thought:
The top or bottom point is a starting point and the opposite point the goal. Moving along the line you reach a choice. Turning one way leads into the spiral, which just goes round and round in ever deceasing circles. Turning the other way leads around a curve to a second choice. Turning one way here leads to a dead end. Turning the other way leads to the goal. The two choices may be the other way round.
Anyway, it may represent two choices in your life. I have no idea if this could be in any way helpful even if that was the case but thought it at least worth mentioning.

That is a very interesting point, thank you for sharing!

It could definitely be related to renewal as I just got back into my spirituality. I had neglected it for a time and was pushed back into it by an illness. For the same reason, energy and growth would make sense. I have come far spiritually, recently.

I feel it is related to merkaba, especially after last night. I asked for my spirit guides to assist me and was shown the flower of life , sacred geometry. I also saw in my mind's eye, an angel come in through the window. And i saw a man in my head, a beautiful man with a beard, he looked like Jesus but the name popped into my head "Ezekiel". I looked into Ezekiel afterward and found he is indeed an archangel and that he is linked to the merkaba! He is the angel of death and transformation and I read an article which really helped me. I feel that he is helping me to raise my vibrations for healing.
I'd never heard of Merkaba, though I'm interested in Gnosticism, Hermeticism and the Book of Enoch. I seem to have been missing a piece of the jigsaw, so I'm glad you mentioned it.

Reactions: Galexy
I'd never heard of Merkaba, though I'm interested in Gnosticism, Hermeticism and the Book of Enoch. I seem to have been missing a piece of the jigsaw, so I'm glad you mentioned it.
Glad to have helped! :)

It came to me that the poles on each side of the spiral are related to polarity, balance, as some of you have said. It's becoming more clear to me over time. I'm not yet sure of what the spiral stands for but I feel it will come to me soon.

20181112_094844.png

I found this image (not mine) which shows a similar idea of the poles and the dots. I think it is certainly related to balance and polarity. I am still questioning the spiral but I feel it means something big.

This image is from a meditation video which shows you how to activate your own merkabah. The upright and downright triangles make the merkabah.

Reactions: Benway
Allow me to add:

Spiral Meaning and Symbolism. ... The Spiral is a sacred symbol that represents the journey and change of life as it unfolds; taking a labyrinth-like passage that leads to Source. The spiral symbol can represent the consciousness of nature beginning from its center expanding outwardly.

Spirals are one of the oldest symbols. They symbolize the slow reveal of things that are hidden. It can mean growth and evolution. ... The ancient spiral would represent the way the universe would evolve. It would symbolize female energy, fertility, and womb.

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw it (and the only familiar thing I can think of) was Dreamcast but I’m sure that’s not what it means.

Reactions: Galexy