What does this symbol mean?

Galexy

Reaction score
20181109_215525.jpg

Odd I was given that symbol when I was praying over the meaning of time. In my minds eye I was shown the same spiral. What came to my mind was that time is a spiral moving faster at the bottom. God is at the top looking down through time. The spaces between lines represent time intervals. We live our lives within a certain space in the spiral. God is out of time and sees everything at once because he is viewing from above. I did not see the two lines on either side. Of course this may have been a figment of my own mind. My heart tells me no. This may have no connection to your drawing.

I’ve heard that spirals are used as symbols to mark portals.

Then it may be a drawing of an electric stove burner coil :D

Looking forward to hearing what your story is with this.

That’s a pretty broad question Galaxy. Can you share with us where you found or encountered this symbol? Adding some additional context might help.

I find myself drawing this symbol a lot and I have no idea why. It's usually when I'm not really thinking about it. I feel like it means something but I'm not sure what. Also the image for some reason flilped when I posted it. The lines are vertical not horizontal.

Reactions: Benway
it reminds me of something from the movie signs lol

My sister said it reminded her of a crop circle as well. Lol.

I looked into crop circles and found very interesting information.

Screenshot_2018-11-10-11-57-00.png
Screenshot_2018-11-10-11-58-01.png

I find myself drawing this symbol a lot and I have no idea why. It's usually when I'm not really thinking about it. I feel like it means something but I'm not sure what. Also the image for some reason flilped when I posted it. The lines are vertical not horizontal.
you should probably not write on the walls.

Odd I was given that symbol when I was praying over the meaning of time. In my minds eye I was shown the same spiral. What came to my mind was that time is a spiral moving faster at the bottom. God is at the top looking down through time. The spaces between lines represent time intervals. We live our lives within a certain space in the spiral. God is out of time and sees everything at once because he is viewing from above. I did not see the two lines on either side. Of course this may have been a figment of my own mind. My heart tells me no. This may have no connection to your drawing.

I’ve heard that spirals are used as symbols to mark portals.

Then it may be a drawing of an electric stove burner coil :D

Looking forward to hearing what your story is with this.

That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing! It could possibly be related. My gut is telling me it's a frequency thing.