Warnings to those who investigate UFO's

Questionable deaths of investigators have been a part of UFO lore for a long time.

There does seem to be some truth to this. I am reminded of Morris K. Jessup, a UFOlogist from the 1950's and author of several books on the subject. He was also connected to the Philadelphia Experiment. His official death was ruled a suicide, though others have characterized his death as "questionable".

I've heard those claims, yet have never heard the name of a specific "UFO researcher" who was murdered.

Given what is known about Jessup's life, I am skeptical that he was actually murdered. The official cause of death is much more likely. Yet, he was a UFO researcher who did come to a bad end. So I'm thinking that Jessup's death might even be the genesis of this type of speculation.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I am not so sure you can have a way out if things start going bad for you, and that is the scary part. Some say that you can stop an abduction with prayer, which has lead 40% of the military to even believe that they could be demonic, but that is only info from one article so who knows if that is even true. Some say they are abducted and never knew until later, don't know if prayer would help with that either. Debi said that we don't know what they are yet, and its better not to mess with them. She knew I was trying to make contact with them and I did not even tell her. I am grateful for her and everyone here that have helped to guide me in a better direction.

I don't know anything about the shielding part, I hope that does work, I am a Christian and believe that my shield is God, when it comes to demonic things, but God does not step in and help us with every type of event, at least not for everyone.

I am a skeptic that UFOs/Aliens have a physical nature that corresponds to the way that people actually experience them. But the experiences themselves are undeniably real for those having these encounters because of the profound affect they can have on peoples's lives. I'm speculating that there is an occult parallel because these experiences seem to result from tapping into forces that we do not understand and, under the worst circumstances, cannot contain. These forces may be within us or come from without. I suspect that it is our consciousness bridging this gap and creating a conduit. In the case of UFOs/Aliens, these encounters seem to be largely spontaneous or involuntary. That is why they can be so unsettling. In the case of the occult, there is a deliberate invoking or invitation of an encounter. But in either case, there can be negative consequences if one is not well grounded. Those are my thoughts.

There does seem to be some truth to this. I am reminded of Morris K. Jessup, a UFOlogist from the 1950's and author of several books on the subject. He was also connected to the Philadelphia Experiment. His official death was ruled a suicide, though others have characterized his death as "questionable".

Given what is known about Jessup's life, I am skeptical that he was actually murdered. The official cause of death is much more likely. Yet, he was a UFO researcher who did come to a bad end. So I'm thinking that Jessup's death might even be the genesis of this type of speculation.

I remember Jessup, I read at least one of his books as a youngster. John Mack is the name I have heard most frequently as a "UFO researcher" who was murdered. One of the C2C rent-a-hosts, I think Church, had a guest who told the story of Mack being killed by a drunk driver while walking alone at night down a road in the UK. When asked if the driver was caught, the guest explained the driver was arrested, convicted, and served a rather light jail sentence for the death. He then claimed the driver was probably a victim of mind control.

Last edited:
Going back to what I believe is the original intent in the article, I think the "warning" involves how this can affect our mental health. It has been perceived as so overwhelming in it's concept by some that it can literally "blow the mind". It also seems to open doorways in some people who start having many more encounters and paranormal activity in their life than they can cope with.

Going back to what I believe is the original intent in the article, I think the "warning" involves how this can affect our mental health. It has been perceived as so overwhelming in it's concept by some that it can literally "blow the mind". It also seems to open doorways in some people who start having many more encounters and paranormal activity in their life than they can cope with.

That is very scary

Reactions: Debi
There is a guy on a Facebook group that is having contact with ETs and post a video and his camera is zoomed out way to far away from these 2 Ets so you cannot see anything, and he says turn up the volume all the way and listen to them, but to be honest with you I am afraid to do that. Haha call me silly if you want, but the a few weeks ago I was on another group for BF and this lady sees BF in the woods by her house, so she is out there in the woods trying to talk to BF with the type of machine that creates a lot of static sound but you ask a question and can here the spirits answer you, and in one of the recording she ask who is there and it says, satan here, and you can here it loud and clear. Well after listening to that I had a hard time sleeping that night.

Do you guys think it is dangerous to listen to some audio clips?

There is a guy on a Facebook group that is having contact with ETs and post a video and his camera is zoomed out way to far away from these 2 Ets so you cannot see anything, and he says turn up the volume all the way and listen to them, but to be honest with you I am afraid to do that. Haha call me silly if you want, but the a few weeks ago I was on another group for BF and this lady sees BF in the woods by her house, so she is out there in the woods trying to talk to BF with the type of machine that creates a lot of static sound but you ask a question and can here the spirits answer you, and in one of the recording she ask who is there and it says, satan here, and you can here it loud and clear. Well after listening to that I had a hard time sleeping that night.

I'd say that if you feel that it is dangerous, listen to your gut!

Reactions: Duke
Thank you Garnet,

I am not sure if it is something that just scares me or if its something that could really effect me, but I guess there are not too many reports of audio effecting people, I don't know. I did read a report about some people that were celebrating Halloween and were playing some horror type sounds and music and it did invite an entity into their home, they said that it picked up their whole house and made the floor seem like it got rolled like a wave, that ended their party everyone went running out of the house.

I did read a report about some people that were celebrating Halloween and were playing some horror type sounds and music and it did invite an entity into their home,...

I'm not sure about audio clips like the one you describe. But back in the 1990s I discovered music created by what I am convinced were and still are serious occult practitioners. And I don't mean any of the commercial bands, like Black Sabbath and such, that many people associate with the occult. I have good reason to believe that this music was created by those who know how to conduct rituals to invoke demons and can actually control those forces. There was one song on one particular album that had a very unusual beat, tempo and lyrical style. I'm not a musician so I cannot adequately describe it in words. I found it compelling and listened to it fairly often. Played through a good set of speakers, the low frequency end especially seemed to have a very peculiar vibration. But every time I did listen to it, something bad seemed to happen in my life. Nothing too serious, but noticeable at the same time, such as my car breaking down, difficulties at work or in my personal life. At some point I made the connection between this song and these negative events and stopped listening to it entirely. I still have this music in my collection. But I never listen to the album I just mentioned. And I'm not trying to be dramatic by not revealing any specifics. It's the kind of stuff you have to find on your own and I just don't want to promote it in any way.