Warnings to those who investigate UFO's

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
UFOs: Warnings to Those Who Investigate | Mysterious Universe

Nick Redfern December 13, 2019

One of the UFO-related issues that isn’t touched on as much as it could be is that of what I call “UFO warnings.” I’m talking specifically about those in the UFO field who have made statements designed to deter other researchers from digging too deep into the subject – for the sake of their physical health and sanity. In many cases, they are former researchers; people who had stumbled across something that led them not just to quit Ufology, but to encourage others in the field to quit, too. Frederick “Ted” Holiday – the author of The Goblin Universe, The Dragon and the Disc, and The Great Orm of Loch Ness – claimed to have seen a Man in Black-type character near the shores of Loch Ness, Scotland, in 1973. Roland Watson, an authority on the Nessie phenomenon, says: “Events took an even stranger turn when [Holiday’s] co-author, Randall Jones Pugh, did a radical thing when in 1980 he destroyed his UFO work and walked away from the subject. This happened after a series of personal experiences which he saidwere too frightening to talk about‘. Why did he do that? What were these experiences that put fear into him and did the death of his fellow investigator, Ted Holiday, months before add to some intimidation he felt he was under? There is now no way to tell since Randall died in 2003.” Pugh warned people to stay away from the UFO subject, such was the fear he developed of the phenomenon.

Full story at site

Who can say? I always wonder if I'd freak out and never recover, if I had such an encounter!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Who can say? I always wonder if I'd freak out and never recover, if I had such an encounter1
There is a certain amount of speculation about the many illnesses and deaths that happen to those who do actual in depth investigation. Not sure if it's just chance or there is some sort of affect going on from coming to close to the reality of it all.

Reactions: garnetsilver
What do you think? Is the reality of what these things are too much for us?

‘watchers’ and ‘shiny ones’ have been credited by civilisations for millennia as influencers of human affairs and reality. If there are indeed these kind of beings, then some pretty powerful people probably wouldn’t want that being public knowledge for a host of reasons. I also think that the concept of entities - trans dimensional or otherwise - is something a lot of people lack the mental armour to properly address - metaphysical Contemplation isn’t for everybody.

Unlike so many people these days I don't think that people always have the RIGHT or NEED to know everything. I actually can think of a lot of things that people, in general, wouldn't do well with and are a lot better off NOT knowing. Most people are not capable of dealing with reality when it slaps them in the face.

Let me offer you a possibility. Imagine that the UFOs are very real and the government is fully aware of them. The Aliens are of several sorts and some if not all of them don't have much concern in the rights or health of lowly humans. The alien abductions are happening and some of the things that the aliens are doing to people are really bad and there is a lot of people that are disappearing and the aliens are probably involved. In the past whenever we have tried to deal with the UFOs violently the results have been BAD. We are like primitives with spears throwing spears at people in tanks. The government, after several instances, made it standard operating procedure to NEVER fire on UFOs. The aliens have made it known that like the Borg, "resistance is futile!!!" The government can't stop them and is trying to avoid the mass hysteria that would be a certainty if this was acknowledged and admitted. Meanwhile, they are scrambling in secret and trying to reverse engineer any craft that they can get so that they might at some point be able to successfully resist and deal with these aliens.

People would FREAK OUT!!! They would DEMAND that the Government FIX this and protect them. Unfortunately, that may not be possible. I'm not sure that the government could handle the riots and endless demands to DO SOMETHING! People are often totally unable to understand that just because they WANT something that it doesn't mean that it CAN be done. Hysteria is an UGLY thing.

Unlike so many people these days I don't think that people always have the RIGHT or NEED to know everything. I actually can think of a lot of things that people, in general, wouldn't do well with and are a lot better off NOT knowing. Most people are not capable of dealing with reality when it slaps them in the face.

Let me offer you a possibility. Imagine that the UFOs are very real and the government is fully aware of them. The Aliens are of several sorts and some if not all of them don't have much concern in the rights or health of lowly humans. The alien abductions are happening and some of the things that the aliens are doing to people are really bad and there is a lot of people that are disappearing and the aliens are probably involved. In the past whenever we have tried to deal with the UFOs violently the results have been BAD. We are like primitives with spears throwing spears at people in tanks. The government, after several instances, made it standard operating procedure to NEVER fire on UFOs. The aliens have made it known that like the Borg, "resistance is futile!!!" The government can't stop them and is trying to avoid the mass hysteria that would be a certainty if this was acknowledged and admitted. Meanwhile, they are scrambling in secret and trying to reverse engineer any craft that they can get so that they might at some point be able to successfully resist and deal with these aliens.

People would FREAK OUT!!! They would DEMAND that the Government FIX this and protect them. Unfortunately, that may not be possible. I'm not sure that the government could handle the riots and endless demands to DO SOMETHING! People are often totally unable to understand that just because they WANT something that it doesn't mean that it CAN be done. Hysteria is an UGLY thing.
that right there....well said and likely true.

I wonder if they warned about not investigating deeply at that specific time. I do not know if it was a categorical warning for at all time, or just not investigate deeply at that specific time period. So I can't tell whether they were talking about consequences in a non-disclosure era, or whether they were referring to difficulties with the phenomenon itself/ or outcomes from participating or being near said phenomena, which they investigated. In which case, they said, inferring I don't like the consequences (during this non disclosure era) OR I don't like the consequences of being close to, engaged with, or having had encounters with these investigated phenomenon. Either or both? How to find out specifically matters at this time.

Further relative to all the possible phenomena which exist, or which people make reference to.... which specific sort of phenomena did this researcher focus on? to What encounter (of all possible types of encounters) is the researcher making reference? Are they stating blissful ignorance would make more inner peace after that experience ? There are so many possible things to avoid- what was their specialty?

I think this is exactly what’s going on. I have no doubt the government would eliminate people to keep its secrets regardless of what they are.

Is it dangerous to investigate UFOs? Yes I definitely think so, we don't know who all is involved with them, I believe they have humans working with them here or they even have human hybrids here. I was going to go to one of the local UFO meetings in one of the nearby towns and I was going to park a block away and walk over there, thought I could tell them a few stories. Work happened and could not go, and then read on their web site that 2 of the members were abducted after leaving the meeting or the next day something like that, so yes I think its very dangerous.

Trying to look for them on other planets is just pure silly, is it not much more important to make contact with the ones here first.
So what if you do find out where they are hanging out here on earth, what would you do then, you cannot sneak up on them, they are way too advanced for that. They could just be demonic entities, we don't really know, although I think most of us want to believe that their has to be an intelligent life out there somewhere, or on earth, after all we do see a lot of mile long UFOs here, so that means they are here.