Warnings to those who investigate UFO's

Is it dangerous to investigate UFOs? Yes I definitely think so, we don't know who all is involved with them, I believe they have humans working with them here or they even have human hybrids here. I was going to go to one of the local UFO meetings in one of the nearby towns and I was going to park a block away and walk over there, thought I could tell them a few stories. Work happened and could not go, and then read on their web site that 2 of the members were abducted after leaving the meeting or the next day something like that, so yes I think its very dangerous.

Trying to look for them on other planets is just pure silly, is it not much more important to make contact with the ones here first.
So what if you do find out where they are hanging out here on earth, what would you do then, you cannot sneak up on them, they are way too advanced for that. They could just be demonic entities, we don't really know, although I think most of us want to believe that their has to be an intelligent life out there somewhere, or on earth, after all we do see a lot of mile long UFOs here, so that means they are here.
It's almost like a strange parallel to the occult. Those who delve too deeply or who are unequipped to cope with what they encounter suffer negative consequences that manifest in unexplained ways. It makes me think that being prepared with a very clear and positive intent along with some form of shielding and a plan for a way out are prerequisites for exploration of UFOs.

If real in-depth UFO investigators are being bumped off then the well known "UFO experts" that we see in the media must NOT be real in-depth UFO investigators.

And, if the powers that be are willing to bump off real investigators then I would think they would certainly be capable of providing fake UFO investigators whose job is to keep the public misinformed about UFOs.

Therefore it seems likely to me that the well known "UFO experts and researchers" are likely fakes and merely sources of misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter and DogLet
If real in-depth UFO investigators are being bumped off then the well known "UFO experts" that we see in the media must NOT be real in-depth UFO investigators.

And, if the powers that be are willing to bump off real investigators then I would think they would certainly be capable of providing fake UFO investigators whose job is to keep the public misinformed about UFOs.

Therefore it seems likely to me that the well known "UFO experts and researchers" are likely fakes and merely sources of misinformation.
Thats' an interesting take. I would also think that if "the powers that be" really did have something to hide, then it would be in their own best interest to get people to believe the conclusion that you just made. It's a very uncertain world when you don't know who to trust.

My own criteria for who's credible and who's not is both the logical plausibility and testability of whatever claims or assertions these investigators make. The ultimate truth in these matters will always be governed by how we ascertain truth or knowledge in any endeavor or domain.

Just curious, who, by names, do you consider to be "real in-depth UFO investigators"? Also who has been bumped off?

Just curious, who, by names, do you consider to be "real in-depth UFO investigators"?

Good question. I am still searching for them. I would think they are probably among the ones who are "debunked" the most by the big TV star "experts" that we see and hear so often. But, that is just how my mind works. I'm an old grouch and I don't trust anything that comes from mainstream sources anymore.

Also who has been bumped off?

On that point I was responding to previous posts above along those lines such as Debi's comment:
"There is a certain amount of speculation about the many illnesses and deaths that happen to those who do actual in depth investigation."

Questionable deaths of investigators have been a part of UFO lore for a long time. James Forrestal being one notable example.

Last edited:
On the brighter side of this, IF the UFOs are alien visitors they have been coming here for a long time. Either they are not very aggressive and interested in some way conquering us or they are just studying us, much as we do our wildlife. In either case, they are not Bugeyed monsters with world-shattering evil intentions. Any species capable of traveling lightyears to come here with some sort of faster than light drive would be fully capable of doing just about anything that they wanted to do to or with us. The fact that we have not been wiped out, enslaved or even economically taken advantage of seems to me to be a good sign.

If you look at the way various interactions between advanced human societies with more primitive cultures there are no happy outcomes for primitive societies. This seems to indicate that the aliens that are here are more along the lines of wildlife studies than any sort of intended planetary aggression. This does not mean that the humans that are grabbed for study are treated in a humane fashion but at least they don't seem to be totally unconcerned about what they do to us either.

Give that there seems to be more than one species looking at us this indicates that either there is some sort of rules that they all work under. there may well be something similar to the Star Treks Prime Directive in action and that leads me to think that there is some sort of oversight. The other possibility is that in order for a species to become intergalactic they have to reach a more peaceful place than we are currently even close to. It may be that discovering and building faster than light interstellar craft is something that can only be done by a planetary wide civilization. As long as a species is divided and having planetary conflicts they won't have the focus or economic ability to go to the stars. Look at us. We went to the moon and then collapsed back to Earth because we were too busy fighting among ourselves to stay a space going world.

All in all, I think that as long as we can avoid blowing ourselves up the aliens are just going to watch us and study us.

I have now moved to the camp of Ultra-terestrial.

Good question. I am still searching for them. I would think they are probably among the ones who are "debunked" the most by the big TV star "experts" that we see and hear so often. But, that is just how my mind works. I'm an old grouch and I don't trust anything that comes from mainstream sources anymore.

On that point I was responding to previous posts above along those lines such as Debi's comment:
"There is a certain amount of speculation about the many illnesses and deaths that happen to those who do actual in depth investigation."

Questionable deaths of investigators have been a part of UFO lore for a long time. James Forrestal being one notable example.

If you are unfamiliar with John Greenewald, I'd recommend you look into his research. Really bright young man, uses the FOIA better than anyone I've ever seen. If anyone is a threat to "them," he's the guy.

I've heard those claims, yet have never heard the name of a specific "UFO researcher" who was murdered. Forrestal was not a UFO researcher, he was a former SecNav and the first US SecDef. He was being treated for mental illness (severe depression) at a US Naval hospital when he took his own life shortly after being asked to resign as SecDef by FDR due to his increasing instability.

It's almost like a strange parallel to the occult. Those who delve too deeply or who are unequipped to cope with what they encounter suffer negative consequences that manifest in unexplained ways. It makes me think that being prepared with a very clear and positive intent along with some form of shielding and a plan for a way out are prerequisites for exploration of UFOs.

I am not so sure you can have a way out if things start going bad for you, and that is the scary part. Some say that you can stop an abduction with prayer, which has lead 40% of the military to even believe that they could be demonic, but that is only info from one article so who knows if that is even true. Some say they are abducted and never knew until later, don't know if prayer would help with that either. Debi said that we don't know what they are yet, and its better not to mess with them. She knew I was trying to make contact with them and I did not even tell her. I am grateful for her and everyone here that have helped to guide me in a better direction.

I don't know anything about the shielding part, I hope that does work, I am a Christian and believe that my shield is God, when it comes to demonic things, but God does not step in and help us with every type of event, at least not for everyone.

Steven Greer says that there is an occult Gov. that controls everything in private, and they are within every Gov. in the world, and they reverse engineer UFO tech. and use it to transport contraband all around the world with particle beam tech.. There are a lot of theories going on out there.
Phil Schneider, has some interesting Youtube videos, and claims the Gov was trying to kill him, in his last video before he died for reviling ET information.

I recently finished listening to 2 audio books on Scribd, about alien abduction, and both of them claim that they are making hybrids to control our earth when the time is right, they are even employing abductees to help them, and even training them in mind control, so they can control masses of people with their minds.

It's nice to think they the ETs are not killing us or hurting us so we are all safe thinking that if they have not killed us yet its because they like us or do not want to. One of the books said that they will kill off the majority of the people on earth when the time comes and the rest of us will be slaves, or work with them for their and our benefit, so say, but what benefit would you give to someone that you could use as a slave by controlling their mind?

The abductees claim that hybrids of the ETs have little or no moral values, or compassion for humans, they are cold and heartless, they are like machines, or the Borg if you have watched the Star Track series, they are a collective of thoughts/minds that communicate, and learn telepathically.