Warnings to those who investigate UFO's

Going back to what I believe is the original intent in the article, I think the "warning" involves how this can affect our mental health. It has been perceived as so overwhelming in it's concept by some that it can literally "blow the mind".

I think there is definitely truth to this idea. The subject alone seems to evoke terror in many people. So much so that they refuse to accept the possibility of ETs, etc.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm not sure about audio clips like the one you describe. But back in the 1990s I discovered music created by what I am convinced were and still are serious occult practitioners. And I don't mean any of the commercial bands, like Black Sabbath and such, that many people associate with the occult. I have good reason to believe that this music was created by those who know how to conduct rituals to invoke demons and can actually control those forces. There was one song on one particular album that had a very unusual beat, tempo and lyrical style. I'm not a musician so I cannot adequately describe it in words. I found it compelling and listened to it fairly often. Played through a good set of speakers, the low frequency end especially seemed to have a very peculiar vibration. But every time I did listen to it, something bad seemed to happen in my life. Nothing too serious, but noticeable at the same time, such as my car breaking down, difficulties at work or in my personal life. At some point I made the connection between this song and these negative events and stopped listening to it entirely. I still have this music in my collection. But I never listen to the album I just mentioned. And I'm not trying to be dramatic by not revealing any specifics. It's the kind of stuff you have to find on your own and I just don't want to promote it in any way.

Thank you that is helpful information.

I had a text chat with a lady today that is part of a CE-5 group, where they call in these UFOs telepathically, and she showed me a video of this large light with multi colored rings like a rainbow and making a weird electronic or electrical noise, it shows she sticks her hands into this light ball, and she said she felt an electrical energy field.

Shortly after she starts having something moving things around in her house, and then she started seeing orbs in her house, and now they are burning her skin at night and even jumping on her in the daytime. Now she has a hard time sleeping. Does this type of activity sound familiar to you guys? She also said that last week she got 2 nose bleeds and lost time.

So anyway I wanted to share this with you guys to help confirm with you guys another reason it is dangerous to make contact with ETs.

Debi thank you, for discouraging me from trying to make contact with ETs.

Debi thank you, for discouraging me from trying to make contact with ETs.
You're welcome, DogLet. I often tell people it's like spirits...would you just open the door to your house and invite anyone to come in off the street? Who knows who they are or their intentions?

We have no idea what these things are. We agree they "ARE", they are there, but the nature of them is completely unknown. We base much of what we think on theories, stories, assumptions, but in truth we just don't know. They may be so foreign in nature to us that we cannot comprehend them or their intentions. Also, who is to say they are not like a virus or parasite? Once we make "contact", they "infect" us and we can't get rid of the effects on our lives. It often appears to happen that way to those that do make contact. There may also be good guys and bad guys, but, as with humans, how can you tell upon first meeting them?

We need far more understanding of this before we plunge into it headfirst.

You're welcome, DogLet. I often tell people it's like spirits...would you just open the door to your house and invite anyone to come in off the street? Who knows who they are or their intentions?

We have no idea what these things are. We agree they "ARE", they are there, but the nature of them is completely unknown. We base much of what we think on theories, stories, assumptions, but in truth we just don't know. They may be so foreign in nature to us that we cannot comprehend them or their intentions. Also, who is to say they are not like a virus or parasite? Once we make "contact", they "infect" us and we can't get rid of the effects on our lives. It often appears to happen that way to those that do make contact. There may also be good guys and bad guys, but, as with humans, how can you tell upon first meeting them?

We need far more understanding of this before we plunge into it headfirst.

Yes that makes good sense.
I am trying to put this lady in touch with Abe the guy that had the dogman encounter that I posted his video from, but the lady is not sure if she is having a sprite problem or an ET problem and when I told Abe just a smidgen of what was going on, that was the first thing he said is the reason she can't get rid of them is because she is confused about what she is dealing with.

Yes, it does seem that this lady is going down an unhealthy path.

Yes very unhealthy. For one its like Debi said, she is like infected, in other words she has become obsessed with this issue and who can blame her she is seeing these orb, not only when she thinks about them but they just appear throughout the day and night, and attack her.

This other guy is telling me he is in contact with these ETs and they are small I think about 12 to 18 inches tall, but I did not ask exact size, with green glowing eyes, and he post a 45 minute video to watch, and I asked him what am I supposed to be looking at here you are zoomed out way to far, and he says just turn your volume up all the way and listen to the beautiful sound of my little lovelies. The reason I do not post these videos here is because I am afraid to listen to them, because I am afraid it could have some kind of an effect on me, and on others, you just never know.

He also says that the contact that he is having is filling him with love, joy, and happiness, but then says that one morning he woke up with a little blood on his pillow case and his lovelies with the green glowing eyes, told him they inserted a small tube in the back of his neck to inoculated him from them and them from him so they will not pass any illnesses to each other.

Yes very unhealthy. For one its like Debi said, she is like infected, in other words she has become obsessed with this issue and who can blame her she is seeing these orb, not only when she thinks about them but they just appear throughout the day and night, and attack her.
I've read about at least one other such orb attack. In this self-reported case, an author and paranormal researcher here in the U.S. who became deeply involved in investigations of hauntings and paranormal events began to experience this type of activity. The cure was through an angelic intervention channeled by a shaman. That is what stopped the activity.

Each case seems different. But it's notable that similar effects, i.e. being plagued by orbs, can be caused by different types of encounters. In the case of your lady acquaintance, it is by becoming too deeply involved with UFOs and aliens. In the case of this author, it was through her research into hauntings.

It may be that both this lady and the author are tapping into the same forces but are just experiencing them within a different context.

In the case of the author there is a happy ending. In the case of this lady whose experiences you describe, it seems to be ongoing. I hope that she finds relief. I know it is often easier said than done. But the first step may be to simply stop doing the very things that invite these forces into her consciousness.

Last edited:
I've read about at least one other such orb attack. In this self-reported case, an author and paranormal researcher here in the U.S. who became deeply involved in investigations of hauntings and paranormal events began to experience this type of activity. The cure was through an angelic intervention channeled by a shaman. That is what stopped the activity.

Each case seems different. But it's notable that similar effects, i.e. being plagued by orbs, can be caused by different types of encounters. In the case of your lady acquaintance, it is by becoming too deeply involved with UFOs and aliens. In the case of this author, it was through her research into hauntings.

It may be that both this lady and the author are tapping into the same forces but are just experiencing them within a different context.

In the case of the author there is a happy ending. In the case of this lady whose experiences you describe, it seems to be ongoing. I hope that she finds relief. I know it is often easier said than done. But the first step may be to simply stop doing the very things that invite these forces into her consciousness.

Sad part about this story is now the lady is saying the other members in her group are telling her that the reason these orbs are hurting her is because she does not know how to communicate with them well enough, so they did a session over the phone with her to clear some blockages, and now she thinks she is going to be ok.

Reactions: Ultima Thule
...so they did a session over the phone with her to clear some blockages, and now she thinks she is going to be ok.
A common factor in a positive outcome appears to be a well-intentioned intervention by others sharing the same belief system and experiences.

Reactions: DogLet