Do you remember what they tell you?
No, and it's frustrating. It's not like they are speaking clearly; I just wake feeling as if I had had a long, affectionate conversation with them. I think that on some higher level my soul remembers every word.

A few nights ago I dreamed that I was on the telephone with my 78 year old Aunt. We were discussing our health problems, I do remember that.

I woke to find that she had texted me. She was in the hospital having some tests done. Thank God she is alright, though.

No, and it's frustrating. It's not like they are speaking clearly; I just wake feeling as if I had had a long, affectionate conversation with them. I think that on some higher level my soul remembers every word.

A few nights ago I dreamed that I was on the telephone with my 78 year old Aunt. We were discussing our health problems, I do remember that.

I woke to find that she had texted me. She was in the hospital having some tests done. Thank God she is alright, though.
You certainly are connected to your loved ones here and on the other side.

Almost reminds me of the hunters that go missing (Missing 411). This 'button guy' though is probably the cause of at- least one of them vanishing. The guy and woman, yeah they split together lol. Though police think different, my feelings tell me different. For someone who wants nothing to do with people or society, he sure likes to play games by taking pictures of the photographer...with his own camera. No...not creepy at all. Something happened. An altercation. I don't know. I always trust my intuition. It's not perfect, but it is usually spot on.

Reactions: garnetsilver

The Chatsworth UFO Epidemic

( As told by Preston Dennett) 16.5 minutes​

On the evening of December 26, 1988, Teri Smith (a physical therapist) went to sleep with her boyfriend Brian in a bedroom in a large condominium complex located in Chatsworth, California. At some point in the middle of the night, Teri woke to a strange thrumming noise and the feeling that somebody was in the room. She found herself unable to move or speak. As she struggled against the strange force, she felt four prong-like "things" grabbing her ankle, causing pain. Terrified, she finally managed to open her eyes and was confronted by a baffling sight.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
This is near Debi and she has personal knowledge of the house.

This was same house Zak guy from Ghost Adventures bought. He claims whatever was in there, messed his vision up permanently. He had the house tore down.

Bedtime Stories - Three time travel stories:

I will watch this. There are a a lot of podcasts/videos...but this guy even gives subtitles if you don't know what he says lol. Not many can hold my attention for 'X' amount of time and the animation drawn in adds to their quality.