Phobos 2 died from computer failure. They lost all three computers. Of course it must have been aliens, couldn't have been shoddy Russian work. Can you see me rolling my eyes?

MRO is still in orbit and images both Martian moons regularly, as well as Mars itself, with a much better camera than the Russian probes had. No supporting evidence has been found.

Not buying it.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
Phobos 2 died from computer failure. They lost all three computers. Of course it must have been aliens, couldn't have been shoddy Russian work. Can you see me rolling my eyes?

MRO is still in orbit and images both Martian moons regularly, as well as Mars itself, with a much better camera than the Russian probes had. No supporting evidence has been found.

Not buying it.
I'm with ya GWU. I believe system failure dealt a large hand in that instance.

The more of this video series I watch, the more impressed I am.

Are we to think the ghost children the kid in the day care center and his teacher experienced were those murdered by their USAF officer father in the 1970s? It would also be interesting to know if his murdered wife was Japanese, considering the hair washing female Japanese ghost claimed to have been seen.

I spent a week at Kadena in the mid 80s. As a WW2 buff I knew about the horrendous battle for the island and the civilian deaths there from both combat and suicide. I didn't get to tour the historical sites, although I spent a couple nights in the USN hospital due to food poisoning.

I think PNF member WandS grew up on Kadena. I'm going to PM him the link to see if he's familiar with this story.

Reactions: Selectric