Saw this pop up today. Figured i'd add.
Very cool video, I'll have to start watching these. The B-52 story mentioned in this video is one I heard years ago. I went through all the B-52 combat loss/mishap reports from the Vietnam era and found nothing that even remotely tied into this story. I also talked to a retired B-52 crew chief who had two tours supporting them in SEA. He had never heard the story and said that had it happened it would have been known within the B-52 community.

Very cool video, I'll have to start watching these. The B-52 story mentioned in this video is one I heard years ago. I went through all the B-52 combat loss/mishap reports from the Vietnam era and found nothing that even remotely tied into this story. I also talked to a retired B-52 crew chief who had two tours supporting them in SEA. He had never heard the story and said that had it happened it would have been known within the B-52 community.
I really want to watch more of BS casts. They are one of my favorites as they stand aside from most with the animation and subtitles. They don't seem to be in your face either. It just presents the story and allows you to make your own conclusions while presenting other ideas to what each event could be and not boring you to death in the process.

Reactions: Duke
I really want to watch more of BS casts. They are one of my favorites as they stand aside from most with the animation and subtitles. They don't seem to be in your face either. It just presents the story and allows you to make your own conclusions while presenting other ideas to what each event could be and not boring you to death in the process.
I agree, the couple I've watched have been very well done.

Reactions: Selectric