The Loveland Frogman Sighting

20230304_124956.jpg

Dueling Frogs

The Frog Fest was very entertaining, especially since it was only $10 to get in and had free parking. This was the inaugural festival, and they got a great turnout. There were some interesting people there; attendees, vendors, and presenters.

Eight presenters were scheduled, but one had to drop out for personal reasons. Of the seven who presented, two were outstanding, two were not very good, and the other three were somewhere in between. The two best were the featured speaker (specifically on the Frog,) and a ranger from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. The ranger gave a great presentation on wildlife in the local region and the issues she saw with a 4-5 feet tall frog/frogman living in the area. Sadly, the hardcore crypto crowd pretty much skipped her presentation.

There were over 50 vendors, including a number of podcasters. The tshirt selection overall was limited, the festival shirt itself was very disappointing. Some of the vendors were....ah....noteworthy in terms of both the goods they were offering and their attire. Spandex is not everyone's friend.

I don't know what to think about the patrolmen and their sightings. I think they told the truth the first time and were persuaded to change their story either because of the stigma or by those who don't want this info out. For two trained observers to both retract their statements there has to be a reason. I think they saw something that night, idk if it was a frog man or an alien.

Reactions: ozentity
I don't know what to think about the patrolmen and their sightings. I think they told the truth the first time and were persuaded to change their story either because of the stigma or by those who don't want this info out. For two trained observers to both retract their statements there has to be a reason. I think they saw something that night, idk if it was a frog man or an alien.
The first officer has never spoken publicly about his incident, nor has he ever done interviews. The second officer is the problem, he has changed his story on multiple occasions.

His new iteration usually occurs after the incident gets brought up again in the media. He contacts whoever did the recent story and gives them his latest version. Yesterday's presenter, who knows and has interviewed the second officer on multiple occasions, expects a new take on the incident as the local news media reports on Frog Fest.

The first officer has never spoken publicly about his incident, nor has he ever done interviews. The second officer is the problem, he has changed his story on multiple occasions.

His new iteration usually occurs after the incident gets brought up again in the media. He contacts whoever did the recent story and gives them his latest version. Yesterday's presenter, who knows and has interviewed the second officer on multiple occasions, expects a new take on the incident as the local news media reports on Frog Fest.
Well, that explains a lot. Thanks Duke.