The Loveland Frogman Sighting

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Similar Sighting where I'm going next month or end of this month rather.

Texas
TERRAIN: Wooded

OBSERVED: While driving to work one morning, I was coming to the bottom of a long hill, an oncoming car was also approaching the bottom of the hill. A tall dark upright creature crossed the road in front of me. He was illuminated by my head lights and those of the oncoming vehicle. It was at least 7 feet tall, it had what appeared to be smooth, shiny, very dark skin. It had no visible body hair. It's arms were very long with long fingers. As the creature ran across the paved road in front of me, it turned it's head toward me and I could see that it had large red eyes. The creature crossed the paved portion of the road in four strides. It crossed the bar ditch and a four foot fence with out missing a step and was gone.

Additional things: When the creature came out onto the paved road in front of me, I stepped on my brakes and was doing about 40-45 mph when it crossed in front of me.

Activities of Witness: Driving south on a paved rural road. Deep woods near National Forest Area.

Description of Creature: At least 7' tall. Reptilian in appearance. Very long arms that hung below his knees. Upright, two legged, it did not run slumped over, but was fully erect. It's skin appeared to be shiny black or dark green. No hair on the body was observed. Large head but not huge. Large red eyes. Long neck about 150% longer than a human neck. Very "un-natural" in appearance.

Similar Sighting where I'm going next month or end of this month rather.

Texas
TERRAIN: Wooded

OBSERVED: While driving to work one morning, I was coming to the bottom of a long hill, an oncoming car was also approaching the bottom of the hill. A tall dark upright creature crossed the road in front of me. He was illuminated by my head lights and those of the oncoming vehicle. It was at least 7 feet tall, it had what appeared to be smooth, shiny, very dark skin. It had no visible body hair. It's arms were very long with long fingers. As the creature ran across the paved road in front of me, it turned it's head toward me and I could see that it had large red eyes. The creature crossed the paved portion of the road in four strides. It crossed the bar ditch and a four foot fence with out missing a step and was gone.

Additional things: When the creature came out onto the paved road in front of me, I stepped on my brakes and was doing about 40-45 mph when it crossed in front of me.

Activities of Witness: Driving south on a paved rural road. Deep woods near National Forest Area.

Description of Creature: At least 7' tall. Reptilian in appearance. Very long arms that hung below his knees. Upright, two legged, it did not run slumped over, but was fully erect. It's skin appeared to be shiny black or dark green. No hair on the body was observed. Large head but not huge. Large red eyes. Long neck about 150% longer than a human neck. Very "un-natural" in appearance.
i feel like theres alot of these reptallian beings but their in hiding. most def will probably way more sightings soon

Probably so. I'd love to catch a glimpse of one.....
omg sameeee, but honestly im scared of the things they capable, of they most def been here longer then us. nobody really knows about reptallians abilities . most people running off of he say she say and theories. nobody really knows for certain (not knockin anybodys theoriess please dont yell at me LOL) .

omg sameeee, but honestly im scared of the things they capable, they most def been here longer then us. nobody really knows about reptallians abilities . most people running off of he say she say and theories. nobody really knows for certain (not knockin anybodys theoriess please dont yell at me LOL) .
Nah, your good. Hell, seeing a reptile creature would be far more rare than a squatch or a Dogman, (which Dogman sightings have Exploded in the last 3 years). I'm a Bigfoot hunter. I'm going do that in a few weeks in Texas. Go read the TEXLA post I did a few days ago. Where I'm going there is a real cranky aggressive male there. Never seen him, hope I wont either in a few weeks.

Nah, your good. Hell, seeing a reptile creature would be far more rare than a squatch or a Dogman, (which Dogman sightings have Exploded in the last 3 years). I'm a Bigfoot hunter. I'm going do that in a few weeks in Texas. Go read the TEXLA post I did a few days ago. Where I'm going there is a real cranky aggressive male there. Never seen him, hope I wont either in a few weeks.
thats really cool, i used to really wanna be a bigfoot hunter when i was little changed my mind after i realized bugs and nature go hand in hand LOL , now im becoming more of a paranormal investigator hunting ghosts and helping the dead move on to the after life. alsoo will do, where can i find the texla post?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
thats really cool, i used to really wanna be a bigfoot hunter when i was little changed my mind after i realized bugs and nature go hand in hand LOL , now im becoming more of a paranormal investigator hunting ghosts and helping the dead move on to the after life. alsoo will do, where can i find the texla post?
It will be under the cryptids/ creature file. You should also listen to all the audio we capture at a very....creepy house in the mountains since you like ghosts, Under Ghosts file I think

Reactions: Ragnar0711