The Loveland Frogman Sighting

I don't know what to think about the patrolmen and their sightings. I think they told the truth the first time and were persuaded to change their story either because of the stigma or by those who don't want this info out. For two trained observers to both retract their statements there has to be a reason. I think they saw something that night, idk if it was a frog man or an alien.
there have been two separate sets of cops in georgia fake enounters, one set claimed to have a B.F body and the other ran "hunts" camping excursions and claimed they could give a guaranteed encounter....come to find out they had basically a setup, (think hauted trail type attraction...lol). i trust cops encounters about the same as anyone elses. they are just like most others and will do whatever it takes for their 15 minutes of fame. they are just people like anyone else.

The ranger gave a great presentation on wildlife in the local region and the issues she saw with a 4-5 feet tall frog/frogman living in the area. Sadly, the hardcore crypto crowd pretty much skipped her presentation.
the hardcore crowd is a tough audience..........

there have been two separate sets of cops in georgia fake enounters, one set claimed to have a B.F body and the other ran "hunts" camping excursions and claimed they could give a guaranteed encounter....come to find out they had basically a setup, (think hauted trail type attraction...lol). i trust cops encounters about the same as anyone elses. they are just like most others and will do whatever it takes for their 15 minutes of fame. they are just people like anyone else.
A lot of people in the Blue Mountains here saw a UFO years ago, they were scoffed at until two highway patrol cops were allegedly followed by it. Thing is the cops there at the time were renowned for fabricating stories on a regular basis, I believe the citizens.

I recall either seeing, or reading about a similar incident from , I believe, back in the 40s. As I remember, it was in the Ohio river just West of Cincinnati. 2 women, 1 of whom had a child or children with her, were on the banks of the river, and one of the women swam out into the river, and the other woman noticed that the first, began struggling in the water. She swam out to help her friend, and got her back to the bank. The woman that had been struggling, said that she was grabbed by the legs, and pulled under the water, by a creature that resembled a huge lizard. She reported the incident, only to have two men dressed in Dark "Military" type uniforms show up at her home several nights later, suggesting that she never speak of the incident to anyone ever again.

I recall either seeing, or reading about a similar incident from , I believe, back in the 40s. As I remember, it was in the Ohio river just West of Cincinnati. 2 women, 1 of whom had a child or children with her, were on the banks of the river, and one of the women swam out into the river, and the other woman noticed that the first, began struggling in the water. She swam out to help her friend, and got her back to the bank. The woman that had been struggling, said that she was grabbed by the legs, and pulled under the water, by a creature that resembled a huge lizard. She reported the incident, only to have two men dressed in Dark "Military" type uniforms show up at her home several nights later, suggesting that she never speak of the incident to anyone ever again.
This story rings a bell. Those darn Reptilians always making trouble lol. Who knows what is out there in the woods and under the water.