Creepy Solar house

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
I have recently gotten some amazing audio from an abandoned house where I go every year.
I've been going there since 1995....It wasn't until last year that we decided, just on a whim to record the house for a few nights. There is bad juju there. Bad things happened.
What we got was strange. Random knocks on walls, medium to loud banging. This house is in the middle of a mountain valley so, there should be...no banging on walls. I just thought...what we got last year was amazing. Whoa...Nellie!! The new audio blows last years out the water! Banging, shuffling, just off noises that we cant identify like objects being moved all round, very clear audio. Listening with earbuds gives you the super creeps! Live recordings is my jam, my forte'. I systematically placed every recorder in its location for a reason. We have a knock, the same one from two different recorders, this way we can triangulate and better determine the location source. The results thus far have exceeded....our expectations!

Process of Elimination: People/Homeless? Its sounds that way at times but, not likely. I was in that house every single day and not once did I see signs of living human presence such as food wrappers, drink bottles of any kind, footprints, and if there was someone in there, why did they not vocalize. They clearly would have seen one of the 3 recorders. I would think they would have certainly messed with if not stolen them altogether.
Critters: At times very possibly. Maybe some of the shuffling but critter don't bang on walls (hard at times), and I wouldn't think some of the other noise can be attributed to animals but, until we place cameras or sit in there like I want to, it's all speculation.
Ghost/Paranormal. Possibly but still only speculation here. Ghosts are quite capable (poltergeists) of banging, etc. This is why I got on this forum, because we want help identifying these incredible sounds.

The house. Creepy Haunted Abandoned Solar House
Last Year 2021: knock_1819hrs_12-12-21 (2).mp3 by Tworiver71
knock_1854hrs_12-12-21.mp3 by Tworiver71

knock_2137hrs_12-12-21.mp3 by Tworiver71

Freesound: collaborative database of creative-commons licensed sound for musicians and sound lovers. Have you freed your sound today?
freesound.org
freesound.org

This Year!! Whoa Nellie! Look out!! event4-4hrs39min.mp3 by Tworiver71

event6-5hrs28min.mp3 by Tworiver71

Freesound: collaborative database of creative-commons licensed sound for musicians and sound lovers. Have you freed your sound today?
freesound.org
freesound.org

event11-9hrs18min.mp3 by Tworiver71

freesound.org
freesound.org
event18-6hrs59min.mp3 by Tworiver71
event19-7hrs4min.mp3 by Tworiver71

Last edited:
Can't say all of the activity is explainable, but yeah critters could explain most. Especially in an abandoned house. I worked in an old building that housed a single engine plane. An auto mechanic guy in town bought it and we came in to convert into a mechanic shop for his excess vehicles. I would hear things all over and even catch random animals watching me through holes in the walls lol.

What other things did you experience there? Had to be quite a bit if you've been going there since '95. There was an old house that we would go to the only thing personally that happened to me inside was my flashlight fell apart in 3 pieces while holding it lol. All the other strange stuff happened around the area...IF i discount the possible 'hitch hiker' i may have picked up from there. Still piecing that one together.

Slectric, Thats interesting! I just added all the audio to the title thread! Gonna blow your mind! Check it out! I have the knocks from last year and the brand new Mind blowing stuf ! To answer your question, Last week after the 1st night of recording Sat night, something...knocked the recorder off the ledge 10 feet to the floor!

Reactions: Selectric
Some of the sounds remind me of someone tapping things with drum sticks. Quite a few sound like running up and down stairs or down hall or in through rooms. Have you tried to duplicate the sounds?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Years ago when i first met one of my girlfriends, i stayed over at her house. I slept on the couch and while tossing and turning, i swore i heard cabinets opening up in kitchen and actually saw shadows moving around. There was no movement or anything and i know she was not in there. Her daughter was too young and small to open wall cabinets.

Reactions: Tworivers71
No. I just got back last Thursday. Its a place I go every year. Its almost 9 hrs from my home. We are possibly...thinking of doing a quick 3 day back up there this spring. My best friend thinks the tapping sounds like a girl learning to tap dance. And what about Event 6? Sounds like a bottle moved on the ground. A guy from work says it sounds like pouring dry dog food in a metal bowl. Nothing of that sort is in there....

Reactions: Selectric
No. I just got back last Thursday. Its a place I go every year. Its almost 9 hrs from my home. We are possibly...thinking of doing a quick 3 day back up there this spring. My best friend thinks the tapping sounds like a girl learning to tap dance. And what about Event 6? Sounds like a bottle moved on the ground. A guy from work says it sounds like pouring dry dog food in a metal bowl. Nothing of that sort is in there....
If nothing there can explain the sounds...residual perhaps?

Have no idea man! Thats why we are here. So are wanting to know if these are well in the scope for paranormal activity.
I want to slap on some earphones cause i swore during some spots i heard talking. Not sure how indepth you listened. I had to do a double take a few times. You said all the recordings nobody was in there that you were aware of right?