The Ark of Gabriel

Thank you so much for sharing what is obviously insider info. I am curious....was the decade old event related to Pope Ratzingers ascension to Pope?

Apologies first and foremost as the answer will be brief , in over a decade approximately 30 people have this knowledge relating to the "event" and all were informed by myself . Those that I shared this information with , spanned across the USA in areas they felt uncomfortable in , areas they never accessed though they domiciled nearby . They felt compelled to arrive and wait , then I arrived and approached them . Ask yourself this , a force so powerful compelling someone to go to a place and wait for someone , who has such power ? The majority of the "30" were women and they all arrived alone ! They know of the "event" and are sworn to secrecy , yet this was not the reason for meeting each one individually , I was the messenger delivering personal information !
Pope Ratzingers ascension has a slight bearing , I say "slight" for the reason that this "event" is singular yet cumulative in nature and 9/11 played a part and obviously the "elite" who today continue to infight within the illuminati . Today you are witnessing Christian persecution from Isis , who funds them ? , its all related to the "event"

Reactions: Debi
Apologies first and foremost as the answer will be brief , in over a decade approximately 30 people have this knowledge relating to the "event" and all were informed by myself . Those that I shared this information with , spanned across the USA in areas they felt uncomfortable in , areas they never accessed though they domiciled nearby . They felt compelled to arrive and wait , then I arrived and approached them . Ask yourself this , a force so powerful compelling someone to go to a place and wait for someone , who has such power ? The majority of the "30" were women and they all arrived alone ! They know of the "event" and are sworn to secrecy , yet this was not the reason for meeting each one individually , I was the messenger delivering personal information !
Pope Ratzingers ascension has a slight bearing , I say "slight" for the reason that this "event" is singular yet cumulative in nature and 9/11 played a part and obviously the "elite" who today continue to infight within the illuminati . Today you are witnessing Christian persecution from Isis , who funds them ? , its all related to the "event"

I must confess that I am not clear on your first paragraph but I will say after reading it I felt an electrical charge go thru my body the likes of I've never experienced. I shall ruminate further on your response.

Also,I would be interested in your thoughts regarding Father Malachi Martin. Within one of his interviews with Art Bell-I believe it was his last or penultimate interview in 2017,he spoke about the 3rd secret timeline and specifically the 3 Days of Darkness and essentially demons and hell opened on Earth for 3 days-don't look outside your window ...I'm sure you are familiar with that info. He said it wasn't 100 years away,it wasn't 50,it wasn't 20 years away which by my calculations means it will occur before or during 2017.What is your opinion about the dynamics of these events and the validity of the expressed time line?

2017 ??? his last or penultimate interview ?
Thank you jadamz , you are the first person I know who quoted the 3 days of Darkness , I have written about this in a thread somewhere within this site , it was a while ago ! I was unfortunate to personally witness this happening and I hope you never shall , a brown mist shall sweep across the lands , disfigured faces appear within the mist which will chill you to the bone , you must close the curtains or block the windows and DO not look outside , if you do look outside this will draw them to you , remember the parable of painting a sign on the door and death shall pass you by ? Your curtains or shutters are your sign ! As for the timeline it could be anytime , next week , next year , it does happen during daylight hours ! Only those who bring this forth shall know the time , hopefully this will never come to fruition . Everyone has a bearing on wether hell will be opened for 3 days , the balance of weights lean towards darkness and if the weights slide towards the light then you might be saved from this terror unfolding !

Thank you jadamz , you are the first person I know who quoted the 3 days of Darkness , I have written about this in a thread somewhere within this site , it was a while ago ! I was unfortunate to personally witness this happening and I hope you never shall , a brown mist shall sweep across the lands , disfigured faces appear within the mist which will chill you to the bone , you must close the curtains or block the windows and DO not look outside , if you do look outside this will draw them to you , remember the parable of painting a sign on the door and death shall pass you by ? Your curtains or shutters are your sign ! As for the timeline it could be anytime , next week , next year , it does happen during daylight hours ! Only those who bring this forth shall know the time , hopefully this will never come to fruition . Everyone has a bearing on wether hell will be opened for 3 days , the balance of weights lean towards darkness and if the weights slide towards the light then you might be saved from this terror unfolding !
Yes, that thread is still here somewhere, as we compared dreams, which are very, very close in nature. I will try to find that tomorrow and add it here to this thread.

I must confess that I am not clear on your first paragraph but I will say after reading it I felt an electrical charge go thru my body the likes of I've never experienced. I shall ruminate further on your response.

The first Paragraph I shall turn to you , lets say one of the "30" . You are busy doing whatever , at home or in the office and you start to experience energy flow through you , intensity increases pulling you in a direction towards your car , you drive and the energy shifts pulling you to turn left or right and when you are closer to your destination the energy engulfs you , you are now wrapped in a cocoon of energy , you now understand this is where you are meant to be yet you do not understand why , the "place " is always somewhere you never travel to and each person has told me this . I am usually there before someone arrives .

Last edited:

FATHER MALACHI TALKS ABOUT THE 3RD SECRET OF FATIMA AND THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS
DARKNESS
@ 4min 50 seconds

FATHER MALACHI TALKS ABOUT THE 3RD SECRET OF FATIMA AND THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS
DARKNESS
@ 4min 50 seconds

As Father Malachi stated , " it will be spiritual," I stated it would begin in daylight hours with a brown mist descending , this is the beginning of darkness engulfing the planet . I will also tell you that the Heavens have control over the Labyrinths (hell) therefore this 3 day event can take place !

The first Paragraph I shall turn to you , lets say one of the "30" . You are busy doing whatever , at home or in the office and you start to experience energy flow through you , intensity increases pulling you in a direction towards your car , you drive and the energy shifts pulling you to turn left or right and when you are closer to your destination the energy engulfs you , you are now wrapped in a cocoon of energy , you now understand this is where you are meant to be yet you do not understand why , the "place " is always somewhere you never travel to and each person has told me this . I am usually there before someone arrives .

Another odd thing. I have a tattoo on my right wrist of the symbol of the Cherokee flag. It consists of a 7 pointed star and around it is the same laurel wreath as you have on your avatar. Anyway I am open and thank you so very much for your responses

Reactions: Speedbird
Another odd thing. I have a tattoo on my right wrist of the symbol of the Cherokee flag. It consists of a 7 pointed star and around it is the same laurel wreath as you have on your avatar. Anyway I am open and thank you so very much for your responses

The wreaths in Cherokee symbols , as you know , represent fire tended to by Cherokee spiritual leaders , I am very spiritual and possibly I shall share more with you . I can tell you that when necessary , I am allowed through others to travel through the veil and beyond !

thank you, Hope to speak anon