The Ark of Gabriel

Yea this one I think is the same as the article on the Sorcha Faal site. The video at the bottom is kind of bad because it assumes that the nazis sort of lost interest in UFOs after more or less creating them. That's another thread I need to catch up on. I reckon the technology got transferred to the project paperclip thing over in USA and just picked up from there. Would really like to know who's hiding out in the depths of the ice shelf though.

Reactions: Debi
Several of us here are now trying to delve deeper into this story. Anyone with further articles or info, please post here. Thanks!

Reactions: Laura
It's not the end of the world therefore why would the Saudi's relinquish this alleged artifact , also , the plasma effect which again alleges death to the masses due to exposure yet the Russians are immune to this phenomenon . The alleged secret ancient manuscript combined with the sudden visit to the Pole creates intrigue to those not involved . One related question not answered is why the Pope refuses to reveal to the masses even though he was commanded to do so , the command came from the Queen of the Heavens , the Pope's response is that the message is so horrendous that the World's populace would indeed , be devastated !
There is a very strong connection to Hitler and artifacts found , I should state "plundered" from ancient sites and to some it is believed Hitler had these artifacts removed to a safe location which he could
access after the war . America and Russia are both heavily invested in Antarctica under the assumption of oil and mineral rich grounds which may be correct or do you believe something more sinister is at play ?
I am intrigued as to why Justice Scalia's ashes are relevant compared to another person's ashes unless his death was ritual and plays a part in a future summoning , time will tell ! I am the friend Debi mentions in her post and yes I am involved directly and indirectly in all aspects of the "game" which is being played . Illuminati infighting has been playing out for a number of years due to an event which took place over a decade ago , a very profound event which will eventually change the powers of the elite .

Last edited:
It's not the end of the world therefore why would the Saudi's relinquish this alleged artifact , also , the plasma effect which again alleges death to the masses due to exposure yet the Russians are immune to this phenomenon . The alleged secret ancient manuscript combined with the sudden visit to the Pole creates intrigue to those not involved . One related question not answered is why the Pope refuses to reveal to the masses even though he was commanded to do so , the command came from the Queen of the Heavens , the Pope's response is that the message is so horrendous that the World's populace would indeed , be devastated !
There is a very strong connection to Hitler and artifacts found , I should state "plundered" from ancient sites and to some it is believed Hitler had these artifacts removed to a safe location which he could
access after the war . America and Russia are both heavily invested in Antarctica under the assumption of oil and mineral rich grounds which may be correct or do you believe something more sinister is at play ?
I am intrigued as to why Justice Scalia's ashes are relevant compared to another person's ashes unless his death was ritual and plays a part in a future summoning , time will tell ! I am the friend Debi mentions in her post and yes I am involved directly and indirectly in all aspects of the "game" which is being played . Illuminati infighting has been playing out for a number of years due to an event which took place over a decade ago , a very profound event which will eventually change the powers of the elite .

Thank you so much for sharing what is obviously insider info. I am curious....was the decade old event related to Pope Ratzingers ascension to Pope?

Thank you so much for sharing what is obviously insider info. I am curious....was the decade old event related to Pope Ratzingers ascension to Pope?

Also,I would be interested in your thoughts regarding Father Malachi Martin. Within one of his interviews with Art Bell-I believe it was his last or penultimate interview in 2017,he spoke about the 3rd secret timeline and specifically the 3 Days of Darkness and essentially demons and hell opened on Earth for 3 days-don't look outside your window ...I'm sure you are familiar with that info. He said it wasn't 100 years away,it wasn't 50,it wasn't 20 years away which by my calculations means it will occur before or during 2017.What is your opinion about the dynamics of these events and the validity of the expressed time line?

More specifically....how does the illuminati infighting relate to the death of JPII in 2005, the pope that I believe allowed a small window of possible true Fatima "disclosure" particularly after his sense of The Queen of Heavens intervention re his attempted assassination and Russias involvement or lack of exposure to the part they played/are to play in the true 1 page handwritten prophecy beginning with "in Portugal.." which was not a part of the "official" 4 page document as described by the church?

More specifically....how does the illuminati infighting relate to the death of JPII in 2005, the pope that I believe allowed a small window of possible true Fatima "disclosure" particularly after his sense of The Queen of Heavens intervention re his attempted assassination and Russias involvement or lack of exposure to the part they played/are to play in the true 1 page handwritten prophecy beginning with "in Portugal.." which was not a part of the "official" 4 page document as described by the church?

i.e the consecration of Russia