The Ark of Gabriel

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Ark of Gabriel, Antarctica, Russia and the Apocalypse | Mysterious Universe

A strange series of seemingly linked news stories popped up recently about something called the Ark of Gabriel. It’s referred to as “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad” and is mentioned in conjunction with mass deaths in Saudi Arabia, Russian military operations, secret bases in Antarctica and, most recently, the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church. What is the Ark of Gabriel and why is it suddenly in the news?

While substantiated references to the Ark of Gabriel seem to be non-existent, there are plenty of unsubstantiated tales about it. The most popular story is that the Archangel Gabriel – who many believe told Mary she would give birth to Jesus and dictated the Koran to the Prophet Muhammed – also gave an ark to Muhammed to bury at a place of worship where it would not be removed until the end of the world. It’s not the same as the Ark of the Covenant, which is mention in the Christian Bible and the Koran.
That place of worship was believed to be the Grand Mosque (Masjid al-Haram Mosque) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where millions pilgrimage annually. The Grand Mosque was being expanded in 2015 when, on September 11th, a crane fell, killing 107 people, including a construction crew. One rumor was that the construction crew had discovered the Ark of Gabriel and was killed by a “plasma emission.” Less than two weeks later, on September 24th, an estimated 4,000 worshipers were killed in what was officially called a stampede and unofficially called another “plasma emission” linked to the Ark.

The story picks up in December 2015 when unconfirmed reports arose of the Russian naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky arriving at the Saudi port city of Jeddah to pick up the Ark and take it to Antarctica for safekeeping, possibly in the secret Nazi UFO base there that apparently the Russian government knows the location of. Russian ships were indeed seen in the area at that time on “maneuvers” and the Vladimisky had visited the port, but reportedly for R&R and supply replenishment

Fast forward to February 2016 when rumors of the Ark’s movement portending the end of the world reportedly prompted Pope Francis to meet with Patriarch Kirill, the first meeting of the heads of the Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox churches in almost 1,000 years. Parts of their meeting were secret but it was alleged that the Pope gave the Patriarch an “ancient secret manuscript” about the Ark of Gabriel.

Where did Patriarch Kirill go after meeting with Pope Francis? To Antarctica! It was there he was photographed walking with penguins but not photographed allegedly praying with the secret document over the Ark of Gabriel at the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church – the only church in Antarctica. The Ark and most likely the secret manuscript were then allegedly taken by Russian secret forces to an even more secret hideaway in Antarctica.

There are a lot of holes and unanswered questions in this seemingly linked series of events, starting with the unconfirmed history of the Ark of Gabriel and ending with why sworn enemies Russia and Saudi Arabia would be cooperating to protect a religious “secret weapon.”
Whether you believe any or all of it, it’s a story worthy of Dan Brown for those who love the smell of conspiracy in the morning.

There appears to be a LOT going on in Antarctica lately....this is just another mystery to add to the list. And it's all possible...none of this is too out there to label as simple woo woo talk.

Hi, glad to find this topic brought up here and just signed up to respond.

I've been following this story as well and am thinking that the only reason a physical meeting between the patriarch and pope would be to transfer a physical item who's nature is too sensitive to trust in any others' hands.

The strangeness of even having a church on Antarctica, and of the highest authority in that church's official structure wasting his time going all that way to what, give a mass? It isn't very believable to me.

Not to mention the cost of a such a venture, and the cost of having brought the Russian fleet that far, which appears to even be a mainstream reality. I've heard before that it costs something like $250,000 a day to run a destroyer or such a large ship and this would have been a multi million dollar venture. Surely not on a lark, right?

Add to that the rumors now that the P2/Vatican alliance is at war with the khazar/zionist cabal, and I expect that this move is somehow related to that. I definitely think that the ark is being used now. As for how and for what is anyone's guess. Some fun thoughts on the subject are as a dead man's trigger in illuminati infighting, or perhaps since it seems to be an energy weapon, to melt the ice of the continent and push along the changing of the ocean's currents through desalinization, or even for a positive reason perhaps. But given the players involved I find that hard to visualize.

The Sorcha Faal is reporting on this and is also laying out hints that some kind of cataclysm is fast approaching, nibiru perhaps, or an engineered event from scalar weapons. I'm seeing this already in the earthquake patterns around turkey and USA. A 4.0 hit yellowstone today actually... Perhaps this ark business is aimed to exacerbate the effects of this event. The Vatican has certainly had it's eye on the infra red for some years now via LUCIFER observatory...

Let's stay tuned and see what unfold here.
Best,

Tenthgate

Hi, glad to find this topic brought up here and just signed up to respond.

I've been following this story as well and am thinking that the only reason a physical meeting between the patriarch and pope would be to transfer a physical item who's nature is too sensitive to trust in any others' hands.

The strangeness of even having a church on Antarctica, and of the highest authority in that church's official structure wasting his time going all that way to what, give a mass? It isn't very believable to me.

Not to mention the cost of a such a venture, and the cost of having brought the Russian fleet that far, which appears to even be a mainstream reality. I've heard before that it costs something like $250,000 a day to run a destroyer or such a large ship and this would have been a multi million dollar venture. Surely not on a lark, right?

Add to that the rumors now that the P2/Vatican alliance is at war with the khazar/zionist cabal, and I expect that this move is somehow related to that. I definitely think that the ark is being used now. As for how and for what is anyone's guess. Some fun thoughts on the subject are as a dead man's trigger in illuminati infighting, or perhaps since it seems to be an energy weapon, to melt the ice of the continent and push along the changing of the ocean's currents through desalinization, or even for a positive reason perhaps. But given the players involved I find that hard to visualize.

The Sorcha Faal is reporting on this and is also laying out hints that some kind of cataclysm is fast approaching, nibiru perhaps, or an engineered event from scalar weapons. I'm seeing this already in the earthquake patterns around turkey and USA. A 4.0 hit yellowstone today actually... Perhaps this ark business is aimed to exacerbate the effects of this event. The Vatican has certainly had it's eye on the infra red for some years now via LUCIFER observatory...

Let's stay tuned and see what unfold here.
Best,

Tenthgate
Welcome to the forum, Tenthgate. A friend who may or may not be involved in all of this has shared a very similar scenario with me about this. I would be interested in hearing your further thoughts on this as we progress. As I add most of the content here to the site, I will keep my eyes open for connecting stories. I would appreciate if you find further info/articles you also adding them to this thread. Thanks so much for your comments and hope to see you again.

Thanks, glad to be here :)

I saw this take today from mrCati on youtube. He's been following the gematria of events and sees a possible link to the Justice Scalia murder using the ashes somehow.

Will post more as I find it :)

Thanks,

Tenth

Reactions: Debi
Thanks for the link. I shall be checking that out shortly. BTW, if you have any questions on the site or need assist, just let me know. I'm the owner and glad to assist, as well as are my other staff members.

Reactions: Tenthgate
Gotta love anyone who uses the word "GEMATRIA" in a sentence. I am intrigued by 10th

Reactions: Debi