The Ark of Gabriel

Obama heading to southern tip of Argentina. Bringing the whole fam, very auspicious time frame in terms of predicted tribulations/planet x speculations.
here

Just a hop and a step over to Antarctica. Seems that region is attracting a lot of attention these days.

Maybe he wants to stop in for a ritual, bring the family why dontcha!
Argentina seems to be a hot spot......let's add this to the mix.

Chinese military space station in remote Argentina shrouded in mystery

Scary stuff, never heard of this before

:sweat: What gives these people the right to experiment with the world. It's a worry for sure.

Reactions: Debi
Yea, the CERN thing, I've heard several theories.
Stewart Swerdlow claims it is being used to merge dimensions to this one which are "lower" in vibration.
Pattie Brassard and I think Simon Parkes say it is used to open portals to the moon of Saturn to bring in Reptilians.

There have been a whole mess of portals seen around CERN as well, remember that thing that was explained as a failed russian missile test in Norway? And THIS .

:eek::eek::eek:

They're messing with stuff, alright.

I should also mention that a Simon Parkes Initiative took place last year to interrupt CERN operations and coincided with the interruption of their workings. Apparently they did it with focused meditation from hundreds of people at once or something. Not to sure on this.

The group that was participating in this reported on it extensively with supposedly Pattie Brassard hacking in to the CERN systems to monitor their success. There were some videos put up interviewing them, here is one, this channel has more and I think the bases project as well.