TEXLA Back at it!

I am now considering just rescheduling it for the third weekend of April will just have to see. But I will certainly let y’all know, and when I’m there I’ll give y’all daily reports of what’s going on if you wish
That would be fun, we can live vicariously through you.

• Love it
Reactions: Tworivers71
Outing update: I’ve decided to move the Texas outing back 5 weeks to the weekend of April 20th to accommodate… Scott going. I’ve camped in a lot of remote places for many many years, but this is one that I choose not to, heeding caution. I’m following the “two is better, one is none” rule.

Outing update: I’ve decided to move the Texas outing back 5 weeks to the weekend of April 20th to accommodate… Scott going. I’ve camped in a lot of remote places for many many years, but this is one that I choose not to, heeding caution. I’m following the “two is better, one is none” rule.
It's also good to have a witness if you find evidence or see a BF.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Quick Update: Our outing will in fact, be in 3 weeks on April 20-23rd in SE Texas. So far, it will only be Scott and I....
That is going to be great, two is a good number to for this type of stuff. Too many people could scare off them off. You will have a fun trip with your friend at the least. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

That is going to be great, two is a good number to for this type of stuff. Too many people could scare off them off. You will have a fun trip with your friend at the least. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
It’s gonna be fun Lynn I’m going to update y’all several times a day with pics from whatever we’re doing campsite whatever so you’ll be there right there with us

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
It’s gonna be fun Lynn I’m going to update y’all several times a day with pics from whatever we’re doing campsite whatever so you’ll be there right there with us
oh so exciting, I can't wait. Thanks for taking us along.

Reactions: Tworivers71