TEXLA Back at it!

Yeah, getting mostly rain it seems. The weather peeps hinted of flurries, but doesn't look like the temps will allow that. Woo Hoo. Hate snow lol.
I grew up in the Appalachian mtns in the Virginias. I know what its like to go out the back door to shovel snow off the front door just, to open it! Lol

I grew up in the Appalachian mtns in the Virginias. I know what its like to go out the back door to shovel snow off the front door just, to open it! Lol
thats cool, i spent my childhood years in roanoke virginia, loved the mountains, still make a few trips to camp/hike north georgia every year or so if not elsewhere....

April outing Update:

Well retirement, has got my best friend Scott missing his mark. He has forgotten that the weekend of the outing, he has a Jeff Foxworthy show to attend. :rolleyes: Ok..... how bout the following weekend? "Oh, I cant, its Easter." (Forehead Slap!) What? Are you scheduled for an egg coloring easter egg hunt??? Dude.

So, Bruce is in the middle of job hunting and cant nail the date down cuz he may or may not be starting a new job. Understandable. If not, he will attend.

So, here's the bottom line. Bruce won't be able to tell me if he's in until at least the 29th.

If No-one can go, Do I go at it alone....or cancel altogether? Won't be able to answer this until the week of the 27th...
As we get older, life seems to get in the way of our hobbies and interests for sure. I hope you get this worked out, I know this kind of thing is disappointing.

Reactions: Tworivers71
As we get older, life seems to get in the way of our hobbies and interests for sure. I hope you get this worked out, I know this kind of thing is disappointing.
I am now considering just rescheduling it for the third weekend of April will just have to see. But I will certainly let y’all know, and when I’m there I’ll give y’all daily reports of what’s going on if you wish