TEXLA Back at it!

I always wanted to head out and investigate things like that, just never had to chance.
if you like camping, hiking, fishing, etc... just look up areas within your state and plan trips for those activities in known areas for sightings. then expand outward whenever possible. really all you need is a camera. seems all encounters happen when people are just doing normal activities, no teams or researchers have been able to get "real" proof as of yet. kinda like a criminal preys on the unsuspecting, unaware, " prey". those purposefully prepared and well equiped always come up blank.... 10 years of finding bigfoot being a good example...lol... so just make a fishing/camping trip plan and have fun while there... see the surroundings, visit the small towns, talk to the people, have fun. and maybe even get a sighting in the mean time, if not, maybe at least catch a 10 pounder......

if you like camping, hiking, fishing, etc... just look up areas within your state and plan trips for those activities in known areas for sightings. then expand outward whenever possible. really all you need is a camera. seems all encounters happen when people are just doing normal activities, no teams or researchers have been able to get "real" proof as of yet. kinda like a criminal preys on the unsuspecting, unaware, " prey". those purposefully prepared and well equiped always come up blank.... 10 years of finding bigfoot being a good example...lol... so just make a fishing/camping trip plan and have fun while there... see the surroundings, visit the small towns, talk to the people, have fun. and maybe even get a sighting in the mean time, if not, maybe at least catch a 10 pounder......
Been doing that for 20 years my brotha! I am the research King....

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Been doing that for 20 years my brotha! I am the research King....
got to make it fun, its taken me from coast to coast. camped and fished, hiked so many places. love it.. throw the gear in the truck with a couple kayaks and head out for a three day to a week adventure.

April outing Update:

Well retirement, has got my best friend Scott missing his mark. He has forgotten that the weekend of the outing, he has a Jeff Foxworthy show to attend. :rolleyes: Ok..... how bout the following weekend? "Oh, I cant, its Easter." (Forehead Slap!) What? Are you scheduled for an egg coloring easter egg hunt??? Dude.

So, Bruce is in the middle of job hunting and cant nail the date down cuz he may or may not be starting a new job. Understandable. If not, he will attend.

So, here's the bottom line. Bruce won't be able to tell me if he's in until at least the 29th.

If No-one can go, Do I go at it alone....or cancel altogether? Won't be able to answer this until the week of the 27th...

April outing Update:

Well retirement, has got my best friend Scott missing his mark. He has forgotten that the weekend of the outing, he has a Jeff Foxworthy show to attend. :rolleyes: Ok..... how bout the following weekend? "Oh, I cant, its Easter." (Forehead Slap!) What? Are you scheduled for an egg coloring easter egg hunt??? Dude.

So, Bruce is in the middle of job hunting and cant nail the date down cuz he may or may not be starting a new job. Understandable. If not, he will attend.

So, here's the bottom line. Bruce won't be able to tell me if he's in until at least the 29th.

If No-one can go, Do I go at it alone....or cancel altogether? Won't be able to answer this until the week of the 27th...
If i had vacation time i'd love to go with ya. I just started working for this company, so my time is crunched. A year from now once time accrues, hell yeah. Don't go alone though. Too many variables with going at it solo.

April outing Update:

thats too bad the others had to bail on ya. maybe the one will be able to go still, 2 people is perfect, a group can be overkill on any wildlife sightings. going it alone is an option if you first give yourself an honest assessment and dont go beyond your true abilities in the forests. how far are you going in?, is it an overnighter or multi day stay?, whats the area like as far as other people? (human presence is more to worry about than "monsters".), any occult activity, drug activity etc.... just stay in the boundaries of your skill level and go for it if you feel its do-able for you. good luck, maybe you wont have to postpone or reschedule.

If i had vacation time i'd love to go with ya. I just started working for this company, so my time is crunched. A year from now once time accrues, hell yeah. Don't go alone though. Too many variables with going at it solo.
I've camped alone most of my life. I'm older now. Saw ya'll have a Nor' Easter headed your way...

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
There is a research group out of Washington State that has gotten tons of evidence. Looking for their website .... will post when I find it. They did a doc that aired on a paranormal channel local to me

April outing Update:

If you go alone, be prepared and safe

thats too bad the others had to bail on ya. maybe the one will be able to go still, 2 people is perfect, a group can be overkill on any wildlife sightings. going it alone is an option if you first give yourself an honest assessment and dont go beyond your true abilities in the forests. how far are you going in?, is it an overnighter or multi day stay?, whats the area like as far as other people? (human presence is more to worry about than "monsters".), any occult activity, drug activity etc.... just stay in the boundaries of your skill level and go for it if you feel its do-able for you. good luck, maybe you wont have to postpone or reschedule.
I'd camp at one of the campgrounds where dirtbikers will stage and hit the trail. I've ridden there myself, it was a blast. What we typically like to do if we have all 4 of us, or more is have multiple campsites and record our section of the woods. At night, we will all converge and do Night-ops. I'm tired of dicking around....I want a sighting. Head to toe. As far as people, I usually carry 18 rds of confidence! I'm an ol salty dog at this. I have acrued 1000's and 1000's of hours in the field. I'll have to play it by ear......and thank you.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm