TEXLA Back at it!

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
I pleased to announce that my group TEXLA, will be finally hitting the field for the 1st time in almost 4...years! We used to hit the field at least twice a year. We are getting older so, I'm not messing around with all the 'What if" locations of past. I have have chosen a place where we haven't been in 10 years! A place that has ongoing activity. A place where Mike, Daryl, John, and a few others have all had Class A Sightings. And, some type of Reptile creature has also been sighted in this same vicinity. Its also where My best friend Scott, Mike and Donnie were harassed sitting in a turkey blind by what they believe were a few Juvies. They had "the stink" put on them as well as having sticks and small rocks thrown directly at them for nearly 3....hours! This is also the location where Scott and I both saw something step onto the road on a full moon night back in 2009. (will tell that story later) This area has a long history of activity. In Texas.

-Also..... a place of very possible Danger by a supposed known "Extremely.... Aggressive" Male Sasquatch that resides there. There was a group of campers in 2009 that was supposedly attacked and possibly killed. Camp was torn to shreds, with blood and the bodies were never found. We saw the campsite for ourselves a month later.....It looked like a group of Tigers or something ripped and tore the camp apart. Tents in shreds, chairs, ice chests broken and destroyed. In the last 50 years or so, over 30 people have vanished... For some reason the Southern Sasquatches seem to be more cranky. On our last visit there back in 2009, I usually arrive first, normally the day before. A friend of mine named Tim, knows all too well the Aggressive male that lives there. When I told Tim I was camping the 1st night alone, he was Absolutely Horrified!!! He was in general fear for my life....He begged me to reconsider and wait the extra day saying this big angry male hates...humans. I went anyway, alone the 1st night. I was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, especially when night fell. You hear noises, especially in woods that you aren't familiar. Really messes with your head! I simply asked my protector guides to stand vigil as I slept. I was relieved when I awoke to the sun coming up.....In one piece.

We will be there the 1st weekend of April. Will post results from our audio and findings after....

Looking forward to what your group finds. I always wanted to head out and investigate things like that, just never had to chance. I ended up running into other things that made me think twice of fully jumping in lol.

Looking forward to what your group finds. I always wanted to head out and investigate things like that, just never had to chance. I ended up running into other things that made me think twice of fully jumping in lol.
Yea Thanks. We are pretty good at collecting evidence. I need this trip for my well-being...

I pleased to announce that my group TEXLA, will be finally hitting the field for the 1st time in almost 4...years! We used to hit the field at least twice a year. We are getting older so, I'm not messing around with all the 'What if" locations of past. I have have chosen a place where we haven't been in 10 years! A place that has ongoing activity. A place where Mike, Daryl, John, and a few others have all had Class A Sightings. And, some type of Reptile creature has also been sighted in this same vicinity. Its also where My best friend Scott, Mike and Donnie were harassed sitting in a turkey blind by what they believe were a few Juvies. They had "the stink" put on them as well as having sticks and small rocks thrown directly at them for nearly 3....hours! This is also the location where Scott and I both saw something step onto the road on a full moon night back in 2009. (will tell that story later) This area has a long history of activity. In Texas.

-Also..... a place of very possible Danger by a supposed known "Extremely.... Aggressive" Male Sasquatch that resides there. There was a group of campers in 2009 that was supposedly attacked and possibly killed. Camp was torn to shreds, with blood and the bodies were never found. We saw the campsite for ourselves a month later.....It looked like a group of Tigers or something ripped and tore the camp apart. Tents in shreds, chairs, ice chests broken and destroyed. In the last 50 years or so, over 30 people have vanished... For some reason the Southern Sasquatches seem to be more cranky. On our last visit there back in 2009, I usually arrive first, normally the day before. A friend of mine named Tim, knows all too well the Aggressive male that lives there. When I told Tim I was camping the 1st night alone, he was Absolutely Horrified!!! He was in general fear for my life....He begged me to reconsider and wait the extra day saying this big angry male hates...humans. I went anyway, alone the 1st night. I was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, especially when night fell. You hear noises, especially in woods that you aren't familiar. Really messes with your head! I simply asked my protector guides to stand vigil as I slept. I was relieved when I awoke to the sun coming up.....In one piece.

We will be there the 1st weekend of April. Will post results from our audio and findings after....
This is very exciting news. I remember that case of the campers, horrible. I too am familiar with the reputation of the southern BF as being more aggressive. It seems there are different races of them all over the world. We are so lucky to have someone with this first-hand experience. I can't wait to see how this all goes. You will have to see if where you are going is near any of our Texas members. I know Texdan is in Texas.

This is very exciting news. I remember that case of the campers, horrible. I too am familiar with the reputation of the southern BF as being more aggressive. It seems there are different races of them all over the world. We are so lucky to have someone with this first-hand experience. I can't wait to see how this all goes. You will have to see if where you are going is near any of our Texas members. I know Texdan is in Texas.
I still need my first, without Question, full figure sighting....I've put in the time. Unfortunately, I don't get to choose. My best friend has seen 3! If there is a place, to have a genuine sighting, it is 100%, without a doubt where I am going in April...

I still need my first, without Question, full figure sighting....I've put in the time. Unfortunately, I don't get to choose. My best friend has seen 3! If there is a place, to have a genuine sighting, it is 100%, without a doubt where I am going in April...
I don't know weither to wish this for you or not. It can be dangerous. Whatever happens it is the journey with friends that really counts.

I don't know weither to wish this for you or not. It can be dangerous. Whatever happens it is the journey with friends that really counts.
Thank you Lynne. Yes, there is s real...element of danger here. Not trying to sound dramatic. Theres always a chance when I goto the field I may not come home. Especially there! This weighs heavily on my mind now being married. And THANK YOU...Lynne, for verifying my story. You kick butt!