TEXLA Back at it!

Texas Update;

Due to the weather change in Texas we have decided to stay here In La and go to our stomping grounds in the Kisatchie National forest. I am bummed, and may still try again in maybe a month, weather permitting....

As far as Bigfoot, there are several sightings on the western (hwy 117) side more so than where we are. However, Scott and I heard a Powerknock....in broad daylight right there at the Oak camp @ 10 am whilst talking to a Game Warden.

Black Panther- (which is actually a black phase Jaguar), there are 3....sightings here. I spoke to a man whose wife had seen one outside their tent at a popular public campground here. I also spoke to a park ranger at the ranger station who told me (she wasnt supposed to say this) of 2 other sightings along 117. The black panther is not supposed to exist here....They do live in Mexico and S. Texas. Makes perfect sense to me just to waltz right over into La.

The La Wildlife and Fisheries knows of sightings but, will not acknowledge until it is proven with a photograph and the location can be verified.

Last edited:
Texas Update;

Due to the weather change in Texas we have decided to stay here In La and go to our stomping grounds in the Kisatchie National forest. I am bummed, and may still try again in maybe a month, weather permitting....

As far as Bigfoot, there are several sightings on the western (hwy 117) side more so than where we are. However, Scott and I heard a Powerknock....in broad daylight right there at the Oak camp @ 10 am whilst talking to a Game Warden.

Black Panther- (witch is actually a black phase Jaguar), there 3....sightings here. I spoke to a man whose wife had seen one outside their tent at a popular public campground here. I also spoke to a park ranger at the ranger station who told me (she wasnt supposed to say this) of 2 other sightings along 117. The black panther is not supposed to exist here....They do live in Mexico and S. Texas. Makes perfect sense to me just to waltz right over into La.

The La Wildlife and Fisheries knows of sightings but, will not acknowledge until it is proven with a photograph and the location can be verified.
Thanks for the update. Its great to know someone with first hand information.