Tell me....

Damn !:confused:
Whitney
Wands
Duke
This one's not exactly illegal but it was pretty dangerous my brother won $22,000 in a football pool at a Slavic bar in Gary ,Indiana. This is a very rough and dangerous place. He asked me to provide security to pick it up. My brother didn't have a gun permit but I made sure that if need be he would have identical guns to mine. 2 12 gauge Riot guns. Two loaded Glocks with lots of loaded mags in a gym bag between us. I was carrying a Sig 229. A 380 Colt Auto in a wallet holster.
He went inside, sat down, and had a beer and was given a package about the size of a shoebox in a brown paper bag. I'm parked right outside the front door. He gets in and I pull a U turn across Broadway and head south. I'm driving fast because we were probably being followed. Ran every red light.:cool:

Neither of us said a single word until after all his money was spent.;)

Last edited:
Whitney
Wands
Duke
This one's not exactly illegal but it was pretty dangerous my brother $22,000 in a football pool at a Slavic bar in Gary ,Indiana. This is a very rough and dangerous place. He asked me to provide security to pick it up. My brother didn't have a gun permit but I made sure that if need be he would have identical guns to mine. 2 12 gauge Riot guns. Two loaded Glocks with lots of loaded mags in a gym bag between us. I was carrying a Sig 229. A 380 Colt Auto in a wallet holster.
He went inside, sat down, and had a beer and was given a package about the size of a shoebox in a brown paper bag. I'm parked right outside the front door. He gets in and I pull a U turn across Broadway and head south. I'm driving fast because we were probably being followed. Ran every red light.:cool:

You went to downtown Gary? Are you crazy??? :eek: Trust me when he says that is dangerous, folks!

Reactions: Benway
Whitney
Wands
Duke
This one's not exactly illegal but it was pretty dangerous my brother $22,000 in a football pool at a Slavic bar in Gary ,Indiana. This is a very rough and dangerous place. He asked me to provide security to pick it up. My brother didn't have a gun permit but I made sure that if need be he would have identical guns to mine. 2 12 gauge Riot guns. Two loaded Glocks with lots of loaded mags in a gym bag between us. I was carrying a Sig 229. A 380 Colt Auto in a wallet holster.

That’s some Breaking Bad level crap Paint. You probably fit in just great with the Chicago Mob.

My maternal grandfather three times removed (cause my Grand Mother was married five times) was a Chi Town mobster; that was apparently my Mom’s biological Dad. My Mom was in the same theater when Dillinger was shot as he left.

Reactions: Paintman
WandS , small world. My great uncle Pete was outside of the Biograph Theater that night. Shooting John Dillinger.

He was an East Chicago Indiana Police Detective.

WandS , small world. My great uncle Pete was outside of the Biograph Theater that night. Shooting John Dillinger.

He was an East Chicago Indiana Police Detective.
reminds me of an old detective show OTR called Pete kellies blues.

Reactions: Paintman
Howdy neighbor, I’m from San Diego too WK. My spine always tingled driving Proctor Valley Road hoping to see the monster.

It’s weird that three of us grew up in San Diego.

That incident that Whitney K had was likely an illegal alien checkpoint & they drove up at a hand off. Their smugglers are often armed. She’s lucky she & her friends got out of there. Would be a perfect foil to spread a rumor that demons or monsters prowl there. Would cut down on traffic a bit. Illegals will run north on foot & meet up with cars, pile in trunks & what have you, then wait to try the border checkpoints a little further north when their watchers tell them a checkpoint is down for the day & just letting traffic flow through.