Tell me....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Tell me something you did as a teen that you never told your parents!

46497917_2277140699186900_5241653627923202048_n (Small).png

There was a lot of stuff I never told my parents. Not only was I a major class clown but I was also so adept at covering my tracks that I was awarded a certificate for 4 years of perfect attendance at the end of my senior senior year of high school.

Shame on all of you. I was a terrific son. I don't think I did anything my parents didn't know about. My dad did have to do a little phone tapping for some of it, but there was total transparency.

When I played Senior League Baseball I used to pitch. Our manager used to like to have me have a light practice around noon for a night game. But school was in session. So my Grandpa would come by the school at about 10 in the morning and say I was needed at home.:D

Now if you knew about Pop you wouldn't be too surprised that he went along with it. Pop pitched for the state championship representing Washington High School in East Chicago. He only graduated the second grade.:cool:

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
LOL! OK, now give with the details, Mrs. C! I have a feeling I'll be matching you for that bandwidth...I was a wild child. :p
Ok. One example. Really tame by comparison but it was such fun that it sticks out. One night a group of us chums from the hood were just hanging out late at night. We got th wild idea of driving to Disneyland in my folks old vw pop up camper van. There were like 8 of us piled in the van. Drove 2 hours to Anaheim & just pulled up in a random neighborhood. Three of us had to sleep on someone’s lawn. We woke up early, went to a gas station & cleaned up. Had the time of our lives on the rides at the park. Got really busted when I got home but it was fun!