Tell me....

Ok. One example. Really tame by comparison but it was such fun that it sticks out. One night a group of us chums from the hood were just hanging out late at night. We got th wild idea of driving to Disneyland in my folks old vw pop up camper van. There were like 8 of us piled in the van. Drove 2 hours to Anaheim & just pulled up in a random neighborhood. Three of us had to sleep on someone’s lawn. We woke up early, went to a gas station & cleaned up. Had the time of our lives on the rides at the park. Got really busted when I got home but it was fun!

I (mostly) grew up two hours south of Anaheim. Which compass direction were you?

Uncertain if that might be San Diego or maybe San Dimas! I grew up in Chula Vista.

I thought it was San Bernardino

I grew up in Chino, almost literally right down the street from the minimum security prison. We used to have police helicopters shining search lights go through our back yard late at night. It was a great place to be a kid!

I thought it was San Bernardino

I grew up in Chino, almost literally right down the street from the minimum security prison. We used to have police helicopters shining search lights go through our back yard late at night. It was a great place to be a kid!

I had an older Brother in Chino...until he got re-arrested and sent to San Quentin.

Uncertain if that might be San Diego or maybe San Dimas! I grew up in Chula Vista.
Chula. My grand aunt lived there. Yes. San Diego. We surfers called it slang San Doo. It’s kind of why I made that comment about bandwidth. I can’t tell you how many times I cut class to head to the beach. 16 year old. It’s 110 in the bungalow classroom where it’s history 6th period. Hmmm. Go to that or catch a ride with a friend to go body surfing. Lol.

Reactions: Debi
Chula. My grand aunt lived there. Yes. San Diego. We surfers called it slang San Doo. It’s kind of why I made that comment about bandwidth. I can’t tell you how many times I cut class to head to the beach. 16 year old. It’s 110 in the bungalow classroom where it’s history 6th period. Hmmm. Go to that or catch a ride with a friend to go body surfing. Lol.

I moved from CV to University City, then to Carmel Mountain, and then Mira Mesa before moving to Florida.