Tarot Cards

That's serendipity, about getting the cards just in time for full moon! Yes, by all means bless your cards, even if you just hold them and claim them as your own. You are on the right track with this woman Mystic, because it is good to have someone explain the cards to you. Never let anyone else touch your cards, because in time you form a relationship with them.

Another thing that I do before a reading is to call on my guardian angel to guide my answers, because lower entities may try to influence a reading. Glad to help and feel free to ask more questions! Others may weigh in here too.
Thank you! I have a white candle burning next to the deck right now. I also have it laying on a tapestry that is very important to me, I thought that would be a good way to connect it to me as well.

380765408_725367662965627_3095795955631236366_n.jpg

What is the birth card?
  • Add the individual digits of your full birthdate together. If you were born on June 26, 1996, you’d add 0 + 6 + 2 + 6 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 6, which gives you 39.
  • Add the individual digits of your birthdate sum together to find your first birth card number. For example, 3 + 9 = 12, which makes the first card number 12.
  • Add the individual digits of your first birth card together to reveal your second card number. Since 1 + 2 = 3, the second card number would be 3.
  • Compare your card numbers with a numbered list of major arcana tarot cards to find your birth cards.
It can also be the Major Arcana Card you choose that you feel you most resonate with.

I do! The first thing to do with a deck of cards, is to expose it to the light of the full moon overnight. If you don't want to wait, and want to use them right away, be sure to bless them by passing them through the smoke of or other purifying incense. Set an intention that you be guided by beings of the light, and always light a candle before doing a reading.

Here is a website (when you have internet) that gives card meanings: Tarot Card Meanings

There are books out there that show you different spreads to try. If you have any more questions, I am glad to help!
The full moon thing is new to me. Thanks. I may try that.