Suggestion Box!

Off Topic/General would be neat. I'd like to see a Debunk category. I've seen cryptid videos and time travel "Proofs" that are in serious need of a thorough slapping. Like the cell phone in Charlie Chaplin films really being an old hearing aid for example. And this "spider creature on building in Russia" video which is a hoax created using Blender and OpenShot.
i would agree about chaplin film phone

im good w off topic page,etc just someone put a baby monitor on me so i remember what i m doing and where which conversation I was
involved in ugh

Reactions: Lynne
An off topic page
Off topic is in the Paranormal Playground. Lynne is correct that "The Closet" was made for anything you wish to post about that is off topic. You will already find the baseball thread there, so feel free to get on there and start using it!

Debunks....ANYTHING I post here is open to be debunked! That's the whole idea here! Support it or debunk it!

Reactions: Benway and Charleh
How about a religious theory discussion. I have plenty of knowledge in that field. Only rule is no matter what religion you are there is absolutely zero tolerance for other religious bashing. I think it would be fun.

How about a religious theory discussion. I have plenty of knowledge in that field. Only rule is no matter what religion you are there is absolutely zero tolerance for other religious bashing. I think it would be fun.
So things like cross referencing different doctrines, historical accuracy checks, synchronicity, stuff like that?

We’ve had some posts around here regarding Christianity, Catholicism, Islam and Wicca on here. Quite informative for those not quite familiar with those religions. It would be interesting to have a page dedicated to that.

Or maybe a page on demonology. That’s my area of interest/speciality :)

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
So things like cross referencing different doctrines, historical accuracy checks, synchronicity, stuff like that?

We’ve had some posts around here regarding Christianity, Catholicism, Islam and Wicca on here. Quite informative for those not quite familiar with those religions. It would be interesting to have a page dedicated to that.

Or maybe a page on demonology. That’s my area of interest/speciality :)
Well like to discuss different theories on religion, demonology, god(s), goddesses, share whatever religious holiday you prefer wether it be christmas, beltane, or Ramadan. And do it all in a respectful healthy environment

Well like to discuss different theories on religion, demonology, god(s), goddesses, share whatever religious holiday you prefer wether it be christmas, beltane, or Ramadan. And do it all in a respectful healthy environment
Yeah we have a few different flavours of pagans and Christians here. But we manage to have pretty good discussions on the live chats and religious posts.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman