Suggestion Box!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HERE ON THE FORUM?

What topics most interest you?

Would starting the show at 9PM be helpful for you or difficult to attend?

Would you like to have one night to be just a social chat night? Sharing of interests and just fun talk?

Any guests you have an interest in hearing on programs?

What suggestions would you like to make?

Tell me what you like or dislike! This is your chance to have input here at the forum! I'm listening....:)

Reactions: Tiiny
An off topic page :) and we can have an off topic chat thread too on certain times of the week.

Reactions: Benway and Tiiny
An off topic page :) and we can have an off topic chat thread too on certain times of the week.
Off Topic/General would be neat. I'd like to see a Debunk category. I've seen cryptid videos and time travel "Proofs" that are in serious need of a thorough slapping. Like the cell phone in Charlie Chaplin films really being an old hearing aid for example. And this "spider creature on building in Russia" video which is a hoax created using Blender and OpenShot.

Reactions: Benway
In the off topic we can Have sections on sports, Cars, weapons perhaps? Outdoors-y stuff. Whatever enough people like on this forum

Off Topic/General would be neat. I'd like to see a Debunk category. I've seen cryptid videos and time travel "Proofs" that are in serious need of a thorough slapping. Like the cell phone in Charlie Chaplin films really being an old hearing aid for example. And this "spider creature on building in Russia" video which is a hoax created using Blender and OpenShot.
Yup I’d like a debunk page too. But that can still stay in the paranormal category. I’ve done a couple videos for the forum too. So I’m sure I’d spend a lot of time on the debunk page.

Reactions: Benway and Tiiny
I know you can do just about anything on blender. I took a liking to that program last year

Reactions: Tiiny
Yup I’d like a debunk page too. But that can still stay in the paranormal category. I’ve done a couple videos for the forum too. So I’m sure I’d spend a lot of time on the debunk page.
There's a lot of fake stuff out there on the web. Especially with UFO videos. UFO is fuzzy as heck and it's natural enemy in video happens to be trees. Yet the UFO is super clear, sharp and crisp in the video thumbnail, huuuge red flag. That and apps like FXGuru.

Reactions: Benway