Strange sighting

Anyone ever see a black kinda squigly mass before?

• Total voters
st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Also since like you said you’re not very religious, if there isn’t any god you trust in, you ordering the spirit out as you smudge the area might work. It is your home, and you don’t want it there, so you have not only the authority but a moral right to command something to leave. But i stand by what i said that prayer and faith may be your best bet if you ever decide to go down that route.

Since it didn’t seem to cause you any distress, it may be a benign spirit that will go away if you cleanse your space and don’t think too much about it.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Idaho. I’m a bit late to this topic and see it’s well in hand. Keep us posted on your progress and welcome to the forum.

I have one time about 3 years ago I think. I saw with my eyes a dark cloud like thing come out of the corner of the room. It grew bigger and bigger and was not transparent. I felt like it was sucking all the oxygen out of the room. I closed my eyes and i saw flowers grow then bloom and die and grow grey. So I got up and left the room because no one else could see the dark mass and it bothered me.

I left and I felt better very quickly after going up stairs.

I have one time about 3 years ago I think. I saw with my eyes a dark cloud like thing come out of the corner of the room. It grew bigger and bigger and was not transparent. I felt like it was sucking all the oxygen out of the room. I closed my eyes and i saw flowers grow then bloom and die and grow grey. So I got up and left the room because no one else could see the dark mass and it bothered me.

I left and I felt better very quickly after going up stairs.
Wow that had to be scary.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
So deb posted the prayer on st. Michael, my son left to walk to the store i tried it, um kinda weird i felt nothing happen around me but more to me. I dont understand it but im more at as ease now, still going to smudge the house.

Reactions: 7Critter
So deb posted the prayer on st. Michael, my son left to walk to the store i tried it, um kinda weird i felt nothing happen around me but more to me. I dont understand it but im more at as ease now, still going to smudge the house.
Keep up the prayer daily and smudging is a good idea.