Strange sighting

Anyone ever see a black kinda squigly mass before?

• Total voters
But if you think about it i should have freaked out? I just watched it dissapear.
I have no idea. But if you didn’t feel panicked or afraid of what you saw, maybe it wasn’t necessarily a negative spirit, which would usually feed off of any fear, anxiety or other negative feelings you felt at the time.

But if you think about it i should have freaked out? I just watched it dissapear.
Personally if I sense some spirit around me, I do my best to keep my composure and stand my ground. I’d recommend you treat any future encounters in this manner as well.

Will using a smudge stick to chase whatever this off maybe make it angry?

Yup. Most people here who smudge use either sage or Palo Santo. If youre a person of faith, I suggest you trust in God to protect you, your family and your home. Prayer trumps just about everything man.

Reactions: 7Critter
You can always try smudging AND prayer. Smudging usually only makes negative entities act up. The good guys don't have issues with it.

Hey Idaho, have you ever had other supernatural experiences before?

Hey Idaho, have you ever had other supernatural experiences before?
Kinda but nothing like this, shadows in the corner at work, things being knocked over but nothing on the floor so a bit but again nothing i was able to see clearly like this one. Im thinking either it followed me home or is something differnt either way it seems focused on me noone else in the house.

You can always try smudging AND prayer. Smudging usually only makes negative entities act up. The good guys don't have issues with it.
Im not looking to make this worse i ordered the sage but no experiance in yhe area and im not very religious sooooo.... do i dare risk making this worse?

Im not looking to make this worse i ordered the sage but no experiance in yhe area and im not very religious sooooo.... do i dare risk making this worse?
I would. I honestly know of very few times sage didn't help. If it does make it worse, you know you're gonna need more help as it would get worse with or without the sage.

Have you had anything else going on there, Idaho? Have you had prior activity or any psychic abilities?

When you use the sage, be sure to work from one corner of the house to the front door or window. Cover every room, closet, and even the bathroom. When you get to the open front door, be sure to say the St. Michael's prayer, and also state that no spirits or entities are welcome to return. Since you are new at this, we'll stick to this level for now, but we are here to help guide you through other steps should you need them.

Reactions: Charleh