Strange sighting

Anyone ever see a black kinda squigly mass before?

• Total voters

Idaho

Reaction score
So i was woke up the other night and flipped the light on to see some sort of black mass dissapear into the seam of the ceiling does anyone know anything about what this might be? Id like to think this was a dream but i was wide awake and didnt go back to sleep.

Gonna move you over to another forum area for better viewing. Welcome to the forum, Idaho.

Can you be a bit more descriptive of your sighting?

Gonna move you over to another forum area for better viewing. Welcome to the forum, Idaho.

Can you be a bit more descriptive of your sighting?
About the size of a kickball black and had kinda tenticals or black thick threads comming off it.

About the size of a kickball black and had kinda tenticals or black thick threads comming off it.
Any sounds or smells associated with what you saw?

Any sounds or smells associated with what you saw?
No sound or smell that i can rememer but the other thing is when i sleep latly im having anxity attacks on occasion.

Reactions: Charleh
Did it look like a shadow on a wall or an object of its own?

Not a shadow this was thick black like it was solid.
Do you feel like panicking when you saw it? And how many times did you see it? We’ve heard of things like this but I haven’t heard of something that looks like that

Do you feel like panicking when you saw it? And how many times did you see it? We’ve heard of things like this but I haven’t heard of something that looks like that
I wasnt scared when i saw it and only the once

But if you think about it i should have freaked out? I just watched it dissapear.