Soul Stealing and UFO controversy

agreed. I usually try to explain things in a neutral science way that wouldn't really impose on anyone's beliefs. So i may at times seem analytically cold in calling things energy for the sake of scientific analysis.

On the control part, I also agree, but arguably freedom to make oneself a slave is a paradox. Is being a slave to love and kindness a bad thing ? - or another viewpoint, is a branch a slave to a tree ? are we under the control of this universe because we exist in something we didn't create ? The very idea that we can not create ourselves from non existence means that we are born into some form of control. I need oxygen to live, thus my life is controlled by earths ability to provide oxygen, food, and water. That is neither bad nor good, it's just a mechanism.

it's like saying I'm freezing....and then saying that's neither bad or good ...I'm simply cold. in a subjective perspective, thats bad because i don't like being cold and it's very uncomfortable. For analysis sake, i am simply cold so i can understand the mechanics of becoming warm.

what if the controlled is also the controller ?

Last edited:
agreed. I usually try to explain things in a neutral science way that wouldn't really impose on anyone's beliefs. So i may at times seem analytically cold in calling things energy for the sake of scientific analysis.

On the control part, I also agree, but arguably freedom to make oneself a slave is a paradox. Is being a slave to love and kindness a bad thing ? - or another viewpoint, is a branch a slave to a tree ? are we under the control of this universe because we exist in something we didn't create ? The very idea that we can not create ourselves from non existence means that we are born into some form of control. I need oxygen to live, thus my life is controlled by earths ability to provide oxygen, food, and water. That is neither bad nor good, it's just a mechanism.

it's like saying I'm freezing....and then saying that's neither bad or good ...I'm simply cold. in a subjective perspective, thats bad because i don't like being cold and it's very uncomfortable. For analysis sake, i am simply cold so i can understand the mechanics of becoming warm.

Sounds more Zen than science to me.

well, I can't argue with that because I have studied much eastern philosophy as well. I must credit their approach of just looking at something for what it is, which allows me to see what it could be. So to me that's a form of science and observation, especially when dealing with supernatural concepts that can't be really put to math.

These are things that are fun to ponder however it misses the topic we are discussing. I think the nature of the question is are aliens stealing souls ? Not an esoteric idea but are there physical entries out there stealing souls.

Reactions: Debi