Soul Stealing and UFO controversy

I have heard of body snatchers (theory) soul stealing is something new.

Okay, just spent a bunch of time twisting Ronin's ear and I should probably go to bed but then here is this thread which actually touches on some stuff I just said so and hopefully much shorter... my opinion.

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man’s Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it’s owned by something: That something owns this earth – all others warned off.”

I am going through this with a neighbor who I love dearly but who constantly state's "This is satan's world" and I constant reply. NO. And now I will say NO again to ownership by 'other'. This Earth and every other Creation in existence is ONE WITH THE CREATOR. Period. Including Humanity. You may conquer this World and enslave the People's but enslavement is NOT ownership. Human's have conquered, massacred, and enslaved other humans since forever. But they never OWNED them. Same point applies. I am not going to argue whether other civilizations existed on earth human and other... I am not going to argue the War's, destruction, and perversion's perpetrated here in the past or who's running the show at any given time. It is obvious that this is still happening so, you know. I will say that in the 20 year's I spent referencing then cross-referencing Prophecy from every civilization, lore, Spirituality, religion, myth and other... Each of these Powers that be, along with their civilizations and cronies, were destroyed for violating Universal Law which includes but is not limited to... enslaving, breeding and perverting then sucking all the nourishment from HUMANITY and EARTH. 5 time's actually. The Earth is still here, and so is Humanity. These 'Powers' that be... are fighting the same war and they will be defeated again. And that is already begun. They may be Legion but The Power's of Light are infinite. I have ceased to care alien, demon, time-walkers or other. Doesn't matter. The result is the same.

In a cosmic or god sense perhaps their actions are justified.
Again. NO. No justification. That extends to Humanity also. No justification for perverting Creation. A big ole unknown planet hit's Earth... that is cosmic. And God Sense? Look around you. Creation un-fettered is Beauty. Yes, yes I know, the Universe is full of crazy and erratic and powerful energies wildly and wantonly colliding and stuff. Very violent and unpredictable. I've heard all the 'higher' thinking about chaos and natural instinct to survive and the top of the food chain and dominion over and a lot of God said it right here, look... and on and on and on. None of which has anything to do with anything. Deflection and justification isn't going to hold. I'm just saying. Straw man arguments might work to sway some here, for now. But here for now and some here are not who will be determining Truth.

I had some stuff to say about the stealing of Souls but I am exhausted. So later maybe.

I think it’s important to remember that NOBODY has all the answers. Everyone holds their own personal truths. I think we all agree more than we think, what we name things sometimes gets in the way.

I think it’s important to remember that NOBODY has all the answers. Everyone holds their own personal truths. I think we all agree more than we think, what we name things sometimes gets in the way.

Gentle reminder to all members...

We all have our own perceptions and truths. Please remember, don't present them as the only acceptable point of view. Many times it's all a matter of semantics,

We are all working within the confines of our own knowledge base. What we perceive as truth and our own "facts" can be presented only as our theories and personal beliefs.

Do share, be open, be kind. We all learn from each other. :)

Last edited:
Do share, be open, be kind. We all learn from each other. :)

Debi... if this was directed at my post here then I owe everyone an apology. At the beginning of my time here I would always be sure to include a disclaimer on my posts... now, I may have gotten to comfortable. I was absolutely not attacking what you said or what anyone else had said before. I was giving my view of this particular thread subject as a whole. I was tired and used your post for no other reason then because it was last in the thread and I was to tired to go back and quote specific posts on a huge variety of thoughts here. I have a complete and total understanding that anything is possible and what I know of infinite possibilities is so small as to be non-existent.

I have said it before and will repeat it here. I often forget that the others around me are not privy to the maelstrom of thoughts and conversations that are going on with in my head when faced with a 'something' that I find disturbing at best. I forget I am not speaking out loud and can not be heard by the other participants. My apologies.

This particular Thread subject is extremely personal one to me and not the first I have heard of this thing... What I typed was a snippet here and there of my feelings on a whole bunch of 'things', rolled into and then expelled... as what I wrote.

Honey, this was aimed across the board. We have many new people here and I want to be sure everyone is of an understanding. You have been very open and good about your explanations in prior threads. I could tell you were tired on this one. ;) No worries, my friend.

I've seen this pop up on my research as well, I've seen valid arguments that say the whole ET phenomena is associated with the supernatural phenomena. It made me think back on my own experiences and consider how it's possible.

Consider that, when we talk beliefs and religions, it's usually based on the concept of disembodied spirits, now add to this the idea of possession, and further add to this the concept of our bodies being suits .....or as I often say, organic data processors with reference to the Artificial Intelligence era that we have entered.

It would bring us back to the basic concept of good vs evil, or creator vs destroyer - point being I would not be the least bit surprised if the aliens were just suits and part of a bigger picture. I've seen documentaries that suggest that the whole greek god mythology is based on aliens that once lived on earth.

Any sentient being that is capable of creating this universe would not be of this earth, as a creator would not be created by it's creation. and that's logic, not belief. With regard to being consumed, the bible does make many reference to the "harvesters" and referring to mankind as wheat, chaff and salt. - Even further, we all generate feelings, and consume it from each other - ie - when you make someone happy, they are consuming this energy you are emitting to be happy. So harvesting souls for food on a spiritual level doesn't have to mean something bad, doesn't have to mean something good either lol. A baby generates a lot of happy energy for it's parent to consume, is that bad ?

as for free will, I'd have to say we have a choice if we wish to emit positive or negative energy that others consume. That's way more freedom than a cow or chicken gets. :D

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
I've seen this pop up on my research as well, I've seen valid arguments that say the whole ET phenomena is associated with the supernatural phenomena. It made me think back on my own experiences and consider how it's possible.

Consider that, when we talk beliefs and religions, it's usually based on the concept of disembodied spirits, now add to this the idea of possession, and further add to this the concept of our bodies being suits .....or as I often say, organic data processors with reference to the Artificial Intelligence era that we have entered.

It would bring us back to the basic concept of good vs evil, or creator vs destroyer - point being I would not be the least bit surprised if the aliens were just suits and part of a bigger picture. I've seen documentaries that suggest that the whole greek god mythology is based on aliens that once lived on earth.

Any sentient being that is capable of creating this universe would not be of this earth, as a creator would not be created by it's creation. and that's logic, not belief. With regard to being consumed, the bible does make many reference to the "harvesters" and referring to mankind as wheat, chaff and salt. - Even further, we all generate feelings, and consume it from each other - ie - when you make someone happy, they are consuming this energy you are emitting to be happy. So harvesting souls for food on a spiritual level doesn't have to mean something bad, doesn't have to mean something good either lol. A baby generates a lot of happy energy for it's parent to consume, is that bad ?

as for free will, I'd have to say we have a choice if we wish to emit positive or negative energy that others consume. That's way more freedom than a cow or chicken gets. :D
Your thoughts go to the nature of the soul. If it were only energy and of no significance I could see your view on this. It all goes to personal beliefs. If one believes that the soul holds the eternal essence of ones being, I would not want someone having control over it regardless of their intentions.