Soul Family

I got his number at least but he said something quite painful even if it wasn't deliberate. I asked if when I came to the state he's going to live, if he wanted to have a drink, cause I go there about once a year. And he told me that there's a girl who will be moving there, a coworker of ours, who will be moving closer to where he will live. I feel that he said that to sort of tell me, I'm not interested in you, I'm interested in her.
Sadly I agree however you never know you may hear from him again. Sometimes time changes things. For now move forward with your new spiritual awareness and the universe may bring you the right companion.

Reactions: 7Critter and Galexy
Sadly I agree however you never know you may hear from him again. Sometimes time changes things. For now move forward with your new spiritual awareness and the universe may bring you the right companion.

I apparently misunderstood what he was saying due to my jealousy and paranoia, he was trying to explain where he would be located and was responding to a different part of the text heh. Either way, I am remaining positive and went through quite a break through yesterday, I've reached a spiritual level I've not before experienced.

I apparently misunderstood what he was saying due to my jealousy and paranoia, he was trying to explain where he would be located and was responding to a different part of the text heh. Either way, I am remaining positive and went through quite a break through yesterday, I've reached a spiritual level I've not before experienced.
Good to hear! Your post has a much lighter feel.

Reactions: Galexy