Soul Family

Galexy

Reaction score
I've been working with this guy for a month... I feel a definite connection to him. We can practically read each other's minds. I got him a gift for his birthday and, get this... he had the same exact thing already in his pocket. Can you believe that? He said we are soul family, I have to agree. He even mentiones the Pleiades star cluster and I was like omg my mind is blown. Lol

Reactions: Aces and Charleh
I was actually gonna ask if you ever talk with him to confirm these times you communicate with him. That’s quite the experience!

Some people are just connected like that. For no other reason than you just have a connection with them :p

How well do you know this guy? You said you’ve been working with him for a month.

Reactions: Galexy and Lynne
It’s always great when we find a friend we can really vibe with.

Reactions: Galexy
I was actually gonna ask if you ever talk with him to confirm these times you communicate with him. That’s quite the experience!

Some people are just connected like that. For no other reason than you just have a connection with them :p

How well do you know this guy? You said you’ve been working with him for a month.

Yeah we've had about 4 deep convos over the month. I feel like I've known him forever but at the same time I don't really know him. It's a really interesting feeling and relationship

Yeah we've had about 4 deep convos over the month. I feel like I've known him forever but at the same time I don't really know him. It's a really interesting feeling and relationship
It’s always interesting how you meet someone and it feels like you’ve known them forever. So is this guy your crush or was that another guy you talked about?

Ooh something just dawned on me. Did you ever ask this guy if perhaps the triquetra you said you see everywhere might mean something to him?

I agree with Debi.....soul mates, twin flames, soul groups......all possible and from experince, absolutly true!

The concept of soul groups goes way back in time. The idea that certain groups of souls reincarnating together is actually ancient and has been spoken about by many. I happen to be a believer in it.

What Is A Soul Group? - In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database

10 Signs You Have Met Someone From Your Soul Group - Forever Conscious

I do NOT believe in Reincarnation! However, I do believe in the concept of "Soul Groups". I believe that in the Pre-existence, before coming to this earth to gain our earthly bodies, as Spirits we had close,close friends. Then in this earthly life, we many times run into these "close, close" friends, and it is like we have always known them. I do not want to get into a religious treatises here, but this is my belief as to why we meet people we instantly feel like we have always known. Same thing holds true for a "soul mate"...

I do NOT believe in Reincarnation! However, I do believe in the concept of "Soul Groups". I believe that in the Pre-existence, before coming to this earth to gain our earthly bodies, as Spirits we had close,close friends. Then in this earthly life, we many times run into these "close, close" friends, and it is like we have always known them. I do not want to get into a religious treatises here, but this is my belief as to why we meet people we instantly feel like we have always known. Same thing holds true for a "soul mate"...
The concept is much the same....the beginning soul groups remain the same. Whether it repeats or not isn't as important as the fact that they exist! :)

Reactions: Galexy
I agree Wands. I too believe in the pre existence of our souls. I tend not to believe in reincarnation either but am open minded about it. I think people may be picking up on cell memory or tapping into the quantum grid of information that seems to exist. This is possibly how remote viewers and psysics obtain their information. However I do believe in an all powerful god who may choose to send some souls back if need be. There is so much we don’t understand it makes places like this forum so much fun.

Reactions: Paintman and Galexy