Soul Family

My soul twin, twin flame, soul family...whatever he may be, is moving away. Far away. He told me by the end of this month he will be leaving. How does one deal with a separation like this?
Does he feel the same way about the separation ? Skype is a good way to see him on a call. So sorry to hear this. I can feel your sadness.

Reactions: 7Critter
Does he feel the same way about the separation ? Skype is a good way to see him on a call. So sorry to hear this. I can feel your sadness.

I don't think he does. He said his main worry is his cat. I don't blame him for not feeling the same way, though. He is a free spirit and doesn't really get attached. Like me in a way, maybe it's a defense mechanism on his part, not to get attached to people. He's moved around quite a bit. I suppose we could do Skype or call or something of the like but it's just so different than actually being with the person and honestly it's really not up my alley. Although I would do if it it's the only option. Yes, I am very sad. It's painful to lose someone who you've connected with on such a level. I've never connected with someone to this degree before, this feels written in the stars. But maybe his only task was to awaken me.

I'm so sorry Galexy! Keep in touch with him if you can. There's someone from my past I felt a connection to (and loved!) but lost contact with and after decades I still miss her and regret not trying harder to find her again when I had the chance.

Also, generally, I believe in the possibility of reincarnation, more than other afterdeath things (other than non-existence) but take a view counter to Buddhism, in that in Buddhism (and some gnostic Christianity) , the wheel of life is considered a prison to be escaped from to enter Nirvana. However I view Nirvana as a synonym for complete death and love life and the potential of the World, therefore, coming back to the beginning of the wheel is a gift and not a curse. Furthermore, as we are all part of the tapestry of life and part of life is learning, that by abdicating from life for some other life (or death) is robbing ourselves of further advancement and the world of the help that advancement could bring.

I'm so sorry Galexy! Keep in touch with him if you can. There's someone from my past I felt a connection to (and loved!) but lost contact with and after decades I still miss her and regret not trying harder to find her again when I had the chance.

Aw, I'm sorry. I suppose she at least taught you not to hesitate next time?

Reactions: Benway
Also, generally, I believe in the possibility of reincarnation, more than other afterdeath things (other than non-existence) but take a view counter to Buddhism, in that in Buddhism (and some gnostic Christianity) , the wheel of life is considered a prison to be escaped from to enter Nirvana. However I view Nirvana as a synonym for complete death and love life and the potential of the World, therefore, coming back to the beginning of the wheel is a gift and not a curse. Furthermore, as we are all part of the tapestry of life and part of life is learning, that by abdicating from life for some other life (or death) is robbing ourselves of further advancement and the world of the help that advancement could bring.

I believe in reincarnation, my sister remembers multiple past lives, and there had been a lot of proof supporting past lives.

Reactions: 7Critter and Benway
I think this man I fell in love with was my twin flame, and his purpose was to awaken me and also to teach me not to be so dependant on others for my happiness. To let go. Not to hesitate, to be more open about how I feel. He has taught me a lot. And I am sad to see him go but it is what it is.

I think this man I fell in love with was my twin flame, and his purpose was to awaken me and also to teach me not to be so dependant on others for my happiness. To let go. Not to hesitate, to be more open about how I feel. He has taught me a lot. And I am sad to see him go but it is what it is.
Sometimes when someone has served their time in our lives, they gotta move into their next chapter. Good to know he helped you wake up spiritually. Keep on waking up my friend

Sometimes when someone has served their time in our lives, they gotta move into their next chapter. Good to know he helped you wake up spiritually. Keep on waking up my friend

I got his number at least but he said something quite painful even if it wasn't deliberate. I asked if when I came to the state he's going to live, if he wanted to have a drink, cause I go there about once a year. And he told me that there's a girl who will be moving there, a coworker of ours, who will be moving closer to where he will live. I feel that he said that to sort of tell me, I'm not interested in you, I'm interested in her.

Reactions: Charleh