Soul Family

It’s always interesting how you meet someone and it feels like you’ve known them forever. So is this guy your crush or was that another guy you talked about?

Ooh something just dawned on me. Did you ever ask this guy if perhaps the triquetra you said you see everywhere might mean something to him?

He is my crush. I didn't ask him, but he is very spiritual, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I know things about him without any explanation. It seems that lately I have been feeling and dreaming what he is thinking or feeling or experiencing. He said he woke up yelling the night I dreamt he was yelling. And I dreamt a long time ago that this man was in a book store with spiritual stuff in it and dragons and etc. And the guy loved dragons and I remember being attached to him. I thought recently, "wait a second... this store, the guy... was that him?" I kept thinking it was him. I asked him today if he'd ever been to the shop and he said yes, all the time. I almost asked the owner if she knew him because I was really getting the feeling he'd went there.
And I was just thinking about something, and he apparently had just been talking to a customer about it. It blows my mind.

He asked me about my gifts and I totally blanked, my heart was pounding and I had difficulty catching my breath, I literally froze and was like Duuurrrr. I can't tell if that happened because of our moldavite or because I am crushing on him lol.

Reactions: Charleh
He is my crush. I didn't ask him, but he is very spiritual, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I know things about him without any explanation. It seems that lately I have been feeling and dreaming what he is thinking or feeling or experiencing. He said he woke up yelling the night I dreamt he was yelling. And I dreamt a long time ago that this man was in a book store with spiritual stuff in it and dragons and etc. And the guy loved dragons and I remember being attached to him. I thought recently, "wait a second... this store, the guy... was that him?" I kept thinking it was him. I asked him today if he'd ever been to the shop and he said yes, all the time. I almost asked the owner if she knew him because I was really getting the feeling he'd went there.
And I was just thinking about something, and he apparently had just been talking to a customer about it. It blows my mind.

He asked me about my gifts and I totally blanked, my heart was pounding and I had difficulty catching my breath, I literally froze and was like Duuurrrr. I can't tell if that happened because of our moldavite or because I am crushing on him lol.
If he’s empathic like you, he might have picked up on the crush. What do you think?

If he’s empathic like you, he might have picked up on the crush. What do you think?

It's hard to say. He may think I'm just awkward in general. It's annoying that this happens to me sometimes. I just go blank and my heart races and I'm like, "um uhh um..." it only happens with him. I just get extremely intense feelings around him

Reactions: Benway and Charleh
It's hard to say. He may think I'm just awkward in general. It's annoying that this happens to me sometimes. I just go blank and my heart races and I'm like, "um uhh um..." it only happens with him. I just get extremely intense feelings around him
Alex, it sounds to me this is more being love struck than paranormal. ;)

Reactions: Benway
Alex, it sounds to me this is more being love struck than paranormal. ;)

Yeah probably lol. We do both have moldavite that we keep on us so I wasn't sure if our coming together sort of intesified those symptoms you can get from moldavite. Buuut it's probably the crush lol.

Reactions: Charleh
I agree Wands. I too believe in the pre existence of our souls. I tend not to believe in reincarnation either but am open minded about it. I think people may be picking up on cell memory or tapping into the quantum grid of information that seems to exist. This is possibly how remote viewers and psysics obtain their information. However I do believe in an all powerful god who may choose to send some souls back if need be. There is so much we don’t understand it makes places like this forum so much fun.

What - that wasn’t my post you responded to Lynne. However, I totally agree with you. So in that case please assume you correctly responded to something I wrote.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
My soul twin, twin flame, soul family...whatever he may be, is moving away. Far away. He told me by the end of this month he will be leaving. How does one deal with a separation like this?

My soul twin, twin flame, soul family...whatever he may be, is moving away. Far away. He told me by the end of this month he will be leaving. How does one deal with a separation like this?
Keep in touch perhaps?