Something we no longer do...

Wait for electronic devices like TVs and radios to "warm up" before being able to use them.
Try using Windows 10 on an underpowered computer. Or rather, don't! I switch it on then go and start brewing coffee or tea and go to the bathroom and get dressed in the morning to fill the time. I miss Vista and dread 11.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Our last local dairy that made home deliveries closed down last year. Kind of sad, not seeing a milk box on the porch anymore. As a kid, we had fresh dairy products waiting on the porch most mornings, in that little insulated metal box.

No more.
Ours went some time ago. I miss it too and I worry because we had no metal box. The birds and dairy product thieves are all calcium deficient now.

• Haha
I had covid again! For the THIRD time! Not as bad, but since my baseline health is 'bad' I'm still feeling rough. I'll be glad when this country gets over it's 'live with it' madness!
Well, I am sorry to hear that! Know that you are held in prayer every day! :)

Reactions: Benway
Well, I am sorry to hear that! Know that you are held in prayer every day! :)
Thanks! I had a bad reaction to the vaccine too. I got through too, but when it came out that I had to get a third it worried me. I hope that now I've had the latest version on top of the vaccine and two previous infections I can get away with not doing it for a while. (I wish everyone who didn't react badly would get it though! It'd help the rest of us a LOT.)