Something we no longer do...

Thanks! I had a bad reaction to the vaccine too. I got through too, but when it came out that I had to get a third it worried me. I hope that now I've had the latest version on top of the vaccine and two previous infections I can get away with not doing it for a while. (I wish everyone who didn't react badly would get it though! It'd help the rest of us a LOT.)
We were just discussing that issue this evening. Mr. Garnet had a mild case, but since he'd had the two vaccinations he didn't get as sick as he would have if he didn't. I got sick right after, but my test came back negative. Nevertheless, we are both getting a third vaccine this week. I think about the overflowing hospitals and the over worked health care personnel, and wish that more people would get vaccinated. Like you say, it would make it easier on the rest of us!

Reactions: Benway
Beer or pop can tabs.

When I was a kid I was allowed to sit with my Dad in bars. As long as I swiveled around the stool and kept my back to the bar it was legal. (Regionally legal).
When I was a baby my parents both tended bar in a nightclub, so they took baby me along. I spent a good part of my early life in a 70s club being fussed over by girls.
It had no effect on me at all and any suggestion otherwise is just foolishness.

In the fall, when I was around 4-8, my dad would have us boys manually pick up all of the leaves and throw them in bags. That was a great way to keep energetic boys busy. But we sure did complain at the same time! HAHA

I don't miss having to wait wait six months for US movies to arrive in Europe!

Don't feel badly, Ben, I live in the States and I wait years to see domestic movies.

If everyone was like me, there would be NO movie industry, lol. I like movies, just don't have the time to watch them when they are newly released. :( I'll get to them, by and by...

You know, it's been decades since I've seen someone with a goiter. Used to see folks with goiters all the time when I was a kid.