Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

The Triangle Area has been under scrutiny since day one, and we will be hearing more about it in the future.

Last night's episode appears to be about six weeks or so prior to my visit, judging by the wild sunflower growth around the helipad. We were briefed on much of what had transpired in the weeks before our arrival in September, but of course I can't spill the beans, you will have to watch it unfold weekly.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
My arrival at the Ranch. This is a still from a short video clip I made as I drove-up on my first day. You must park at the gate, call the ranch, and wait for someone to drive to the gate and let you in.

Skinwalker 002.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
A time exposure on my last night at Skinwalker, looking north over the mesa from the eastern side of the property. The Big Dipper can be seen hanging low in the sky.
These pics don't convey much information but I am bound by a NDA as to how much I can tell you. Nothing specific unfortunately, but the show tells the story much better than I could anyway.

Skinwalker 003.jpg

Last edited:
Lynne, GoneWestUtah
Here's the interview by George Knapp on Coast. It finally popped up.

COAST TO COAST AM – April 2022. George Knapp welcomed Brandon Fugal, owner of Utah’s Skinwalker Ranch, along with members of his team from the Secret of Skinwalker Ranch television show: Thomas Winterton, Eric Bard, Kaleb Bench, and Dr. Christopher Lee. Calling the group’s appearance “historic,” Fugal said “I don’t think anyone would have imagined in years past a broadcast live from the most scientifically studied paranormal hotspot.” As researchers and experiencers of the paranormal, Fugal went on, none of the team ever expected to be on a TV show, so the recent media focus on their work is new for all of them. Fugal explained that one of the conditions agreed to by its network is that nothing about the show is ever to be scripted, planned, or contrived.

Take away from last night's episode:

Whatever it is, it is aware of and in control of every tiny detail of it's environment. The poor guy operating the OSIRIS truck had a terrible day and watching the episode, of course I knew what was going to happen to him. The other fellow who was made sick from an EMF spike also demonstrated something that, unfortunately, isn't unknown to ranch staff.

I use some of the same equipment that they use at the ranch, picked up on their recommendation. On a much smaller scale, of course, Brandon's budget is just a bit bigger than mine. ;bg3

I don't agree with Brandon's conclusion that whatever it is, it's motives are dark. To me, the intent is clearly to keep us from learning things that we aren't intended to know yet, or aren't ready to know yet. Not malevolent, more like babysitting, unfortunately (from our perspective as the "baby"). I believe it is also interested in, and perhaps even amused by our efforts to understand it.

Two more weeks before you see old GWU and his buddies get their minds blown.