Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Selectric, having three days and nights gave me time to get to know them better. All are amazing people, each bring something unique to the team. One of Travis' doctorates is in optical engineering, so I understood every nuance of what he needed for the experiment (I have designed and built telescopes as well as having worked for a fabricator of large optics for research & defense).
Erik is a mind-blowingly smart engineer and scientist; his scientific rigor is without question.

You can see my little red Hyundai in the promo clip, out of focus in the background while Travis looks skyward with a binocular. The hatch is open. We set up our telescopes on the helipad two nights, then moved to another location on the third night.

Selectric, having three days and nights gave me time to get to know them better. All are amazing people, each bring something unique to the team. One of Travis' doctorates is in optical engineering, so I understood every nuance of what he needed for the experiment (I have designed and built telescopes as well as having worked for a fabricator of large optics for research & defense).
Erik is a mind-blowingly smart engineer and scientist; his scientific rigor is without question.

You can see my little red Hyundai in the promo clip, out of focus in the background while Travis looks skyward with a binocular. The hatch is open. We set up our telescopes on the helipad two nights, then moved to another location on the third night.
That is pretty damn cool. I hope you get to go back more times beyond the postponed episode. Just being around the collective group and all that is brought to the table is awesome. Then there is the fact of WHERE you are and the collective happenings going on there is mind blowing. Thumbs up for the opportunity.

I can’t wait for the next season to start. I love this group of professionals. Having GWU as a part of it is just too cool.

New Season starts May 3rd, but Saturday, 4/23, Brandon Fugal and some of the guys from Skinwalker will be on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp. He is on first segment, so starting time is at 1 AM Eastern for those that wish to listen in.

From Coast website:
First Half: The new season of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch begins May 3. With full, unprecedented access to one of the most secretive hotspots of paranormal and UFO phenomena-related activities on Earth, the new season follows the team of scientists, researchers, and experts as they push their experiments beyond anything that has been done on the ranch before. Owner of Skinwalker Ranch, Brandon Fugal (along with a number of the ranch's scientists) joins George Knapp to discuss recent happenings on the property including experiments that show unusual spikes in radiation, along with UAP sightings caught on camera.

Reactions: Selectric
It always struck me that the ground seems to be the source of a lot of this... I am not sure if they ever set up seismic sensors and used percussion detonations to get a 3-D map of the underground features to see what they can tell about the structures there, but if they haven't, they should do this. I also wonder if the strange things that happen there at the Ranch are solely confined to the ranch itself or if they go beyond the borders of it on occasion.

Reactions: Selectric
It always struck me that the ground seems to be the source of a lot of this... I am not sure if they ever set up seismic sensors and used percussion detonations to get a 3-D map of the underground features to see what they can tell about the structures there, but if they haven't, they should do this. I also wonder if the strange things that happen there at the Ranch are solely confined to the ranch itself or if they go beyond the borders of it on occasion.
I can confirm they go beyond the borders, and yes, some percussion experiments have been done in the area next to the ranch. We have a member who is on the show this year and will be able to speak more on these things once the new season begins.

Oh cool on the borders and the experiments with sound - I figured I wasn't the first to think about seismograms... Kewl on the inside connection ;>)

Season 3 air dates

1650989211895.png

Today I discovered that my urologist went to high school with Bryant "Dragon" Arnold and they remain very good friends. My doc does not know Brandon well but has met him.

Over 2 million people here and I still live in a small town, lol.

• Haha
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Debi