Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Take away from last night's episode:

Whatever it is, it is aware of and in control of every tiny detail of it's environment. The poor guy operating the OSIRIS truck had a terrible day and watching the episode, of course I knew what was going to happen to him. The other fellow who was made sick from an EMF spike also demonstrated something that, unfortunately, isn't unknown to ranch staff.

I use some of the same equipment that they use at the ranch, picked up on their recommendation. On a much smaller scale, of course, Brandon's budget is just a bit bigger than mine. ;bg3

I don't agree with Brandon's conclusion that whatever it is, it's motives are dark. To me, the intent is clearly to keep us from learning things that we aren't intended to know yet, or aren't ready to know yet. Not malevolent, more like babysitting, unfortunately (from our perspective as the "baby"). I believe it is also interested in, and perhaps even amused by our efforts to understand it.

Two more weeks before you see old GWU and his buddies get their minds blown.
Considering what happened to the ranch family that lived there, it was evil. It did horrible things to that poor family who just wanted to raise cattle. Also the physical attacks on certain people seem pretty bad too. Perhaps we are like ants Getting in the way. We are inconsequential to them. The Gorman family (name used in the book), had a lot of very personal scary events for no apparent reason. So I’m leaning towards Brandon’s opinion at the moment but I am basing it on the past history too.

Lynne, GoneWestUtah
Here's the interview by George Knapp on Coast. It finally popped up.

COAST TO COAST AM – April 2022. George Knapp welcomed Brandon Fugal, owner of Utah’s Skinwalker Ranch, along with members of his team from the Secret of Skinwalker Ranch television show: Thomas Winterton, Eric Bard, Kaleb Bench, and Dr. Christopher Lee. Calling the group’s appearance “historic,” Fugal said “I don’t think anyone would have imagined in years past a broadcast live from the most scientifically studied paranormal hotspot.” As researchers and experiencers of the paranormal, Fugal went on, none of the team ever expected to be on a TV show, so the recent media focus on their work is new for all of them. Fugal explained that one of the conditions agreed to by its network is that nothing about the show is ever to be scripted, planned, or contrived.
Thanks Debi!!

Reactions: Selectric
Considering what happened to the ranch family that lived there, it was evil. It did horrible things to that poor family who just wanted to raise cattle. Also the physical attacks on certain people seem pretty bad too. Perhaps we are like ants Getting in the way. We are inconsequential to them. The Gorman family (name used in the book), had a lot of very personal scary events for no apparent reason. So I’m leaning towards Brandon’s opinion at the moment but I am basing it on the past history too.

Im not sure. There is such a thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Accidents happen as well as unintended consequences. They may be technologically more advanced, but can still screw up.

My 3 cents.

Reactions: Selectric
Makes you wonder if with the 'portal' they say manifests on the property, that what if 'someone' on other side is doing exactly the same? In essence, all are 'dropping the glow stick into the chasm' to see how far it goes. Getting into timey wimey brain melt stuff there lol. Doesn't explain ALL the craziness, but does pique interest.

Last edited:
Observers ultimately define the structure of physical reality , Could they be making the reality they are observing such as a cattle rancher having phenomenon effecting cattle or the indigenous people seeing skin walkers and a place of evil even the huge wolf in the very beginning could be in there thoughts of reality as well so if observers affect the reality here what observers should they introduce to the reality.

Just a thought

A time exposure on my last night at Skinwalker, looking north over the mesa from the eastern side of the property. The Big Dipper can be seen hanging low in the sky.
These pics don't convey much information but I am bound by a NDA as to how much I can tell you. Nothing specific unfortunately, but the show tells the story much better than I could anyway.

View attachment 39885
That’s gorgeous!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Observers ultimately define the structure of physical reality , Could they be making the reality they are observing such as a cattle rancher having phenomenon effecting cattle or the indigenous people seeing skin walkers and a place of evil even the huge wolf in the very beginning could be in there thoughts of reality as well so if observers affect the reality here what observers should they introduce to the reality.

Just a thought
Since the reality is witnessed by multiple people idk how they could all manifest the same thing at once.

Since the reality is witnessed by multiple people idk how they could all manifest the same thing at once.
I observe others reality all the time work in it play in it there reality influence my own reality allows me to see more feel more know more everyone reality is not the same such as say politics i won no i won no you loss no you loss threw there observation two completely different reality.
But what im actually trying to say here is that for a lack of a better term here the phenomena witch ill call a jin to put in some kind of context is interacting with there thought and making it a reality,example the cattle in the trailer that would be impossible to get them in, stuff pilled up on back door cob webs on side door but he had to think they could be in there to look in there thus the jin made it a reality .

Speaking as a sensitive, Skinwalker has two distinct energies. One is spiritual and the other is not. Both skirt around the same Newtonian physics that currently limits our research capabilities, and I suspect share some commonalities as to the dimensions they inhabit. Both are certainly aware of each other but beyond that I am not sure of any synergy between them. Yet. ;)