Skinwalker Ranch: Could an EMF beam neutralize the 'hole' at a mile high?

tribute22

Reaction score
I was wondering if something that could emit an EMF pulse directed against the portal/hole/whatever about a mile high above the triangle possibly neutralize whatever is operating up there?

Oh, yes. I got me membership card!!!

may not be a good idea, theres a flight path that follows interstate 40, which crosses the ranch area. wouldnt be too good for aircraft...(flight tracker will show all current patterns and active aircraft in pretty much any given area)..... i wonder if any commercial aircraft ever report anything in the area

Well, first, do we want to disable it before we even know what it is instead of just taking potshots at it?
Well maybe whatever it is that's up there should have thought about that before putting Tom Winterton in the hospital. Nobody messes with Tom and gets away with it!!

For real though, with all thats going on out there I wouldn't be be surprised if whatever it is has some sort of defense or immunity to EMP. We saw it bending and splitting lasers and beams of light. So either the EMP would bend around it or the device would malfunction.

Well maybe whatever it is that's up there should have thought about that before putting Tom Winterton in the hospital. Nobody messes with Tom and gets away with it!!

For real though, with all thats going on out there I wouldn't be be surprised if whatever it is has some sort of defense or immunity to EMP. We saw it bending and splitting lasers and beams of light. So either the EMP would bend around it or the device would malfunction.
Good point Steve. I remember the crew using a laser on it and the light bent where it hit the spot.

Good point Steve. I remember the crew using a laser on it and the light bent where it hit the spot.
i must admit i did not see that particular episode, but two things have to be considered with bending a laser, if a laser hits another medium, such as going from air to water it will appear to bend. so this can easily be caused by natural phenomena, such as clouds , fog, etc, anything with a temp. or moisture change can cause this effect......the second thing is if this was from say, a craft, or physical object, it would have started a national security panic, (especially if something is hovering over a certain location regularly...lol) which tells me it was not from a foreign object, and some of these occurrences are more than likely environmental and natural.

Reactions: Selectric
two things have to be considered with bending a laser, if a laser hits another medium, such as going from air to water it will appear to bend.
This has been a repeatable experiment within one area of air space over several different nights. It appears to have confined edges. The chances of having the same atmospheric conditions on several nights with the same conditions is slim, IMO.

.the second thing is if this was from say, a craft, or physical object, it would have started a national security panic,
Pretty sure the government knows all about this already, since Dr. Taylor was on the original UAP government committee last year leading the study.

Just saying....lol #Iwanttobelieve #Don'tbustmybubble

Just saying....lol #Iwanttobelieve #Don'tbustmybubble
lol... i want to believe too, but im not so sure of the whole alien connection, the area is a mish mash of many different tales, skinwalkers, evil entities, lights, etc..... its turning out more and more like the many bigfoot shows and "expeditions" the longer it gets attention, bigelow had 24 hour surveillance, and now with the new owners for the last few years pretty much the same, and yet nothing confirmed, or even really "strange" that cant be deffinately ruled out as environmental or normal..... maybe the problem is trying to make it "alien" or whatnot when the truth isnt so tunnel visioned.... like the bermuda triangle, the more attention it recieves the more people want a straight forward answer, when that answer is just a mystery that cant be given with the physical..... the bermuda triangle as an example. people fear it still and it is interesting but 1000's of ships and planes pass through it every year with little mishaps compared to the frequency of travel... is it mysterious? sure, is it aliens? doubtful. will we ever know for sure? again, doubtful... but that is ok, most times the mystery is far more entertaining than the truth.....

lol... i want to believe too, but im not so sure of the whole alien connection, the area is a mish mash of many different tales, skinwalkers, evil entities, lights, etc..... its turning out more and more like the many bigfoot shows and "expeditions" the longer it gets attention, bigelow had 24 hour surveillance, and now with the new owners for the last few years pretty much the same, and yet nothing confirmed, or even really "strange" that cant be deffinately ruled out as environmental or normal..... maybe the problem is trying to make it "alien" or whatnot when the truth isnt so tunnel visioned.... like the bermuda triangle, the more attention it recieves the more people want a straight forward answer, when that answer is just a mystery that cant be given with the physical..... the bermuda triangle as an example. people fear it still and it is interesting but 1000's of ships and planes pass through it every year with little mishaps compared to the frequency of travel... is it mysterious? sure, is it aliens? doubtful. will we ever know for sure? again, doubtful... but that is ok, most times the mystery is far more entertaining than the truth.....
That's why i am enjoying the new Triangle show. It deviates from all the spooky missing jazz and strictly concentrates on putting eyes on unknown wrecks and identifying them.

Reactions: Paulm