Skinwalker Ranch: Could an EMF beam neutralize the 'hole' at a mile high?

This has been a repeatable experiment within one area of air space over several different nights. It appears to have confined edges. The chances of having the same atmospheric conditions on several nights with the same conditions is slim, IMO.

Pretty sure the government knows all about this already, since Dr. Taylor was on the original UAP government committee last year leading the study.

Just saying....lol #Iwanttobelieve #Don'tbustmybubble
I think i created a monster lol. I put on Skinwalker Ranch and now i believe my dad is hooked! lol. My mother and father NEVER wanted to watch stuff like that ever. Perhaps we are more alike than they like to admit ;)

lol... i want to believe too, but im not so sure of the whole alien connection, the area is a mish mash of many different tales, skinwalkers, evil entities, lights, etc..... its turning out more and more like the many bigfoot shows and "expeditions" the longer it gets attention, bigelow had 24 hour surveillance, and now with the new owners for the last few years pretty much the same, and yet nothing confirmed, or even really "strange" that cant be deffinately ruled out as environmental or normal..... maybe the problem is trying to make it "alien" or whatnot when the truth isnt so tunnel visioned.... like the bermuda triangle, the more attention it recieves the more people want a straight forward answer, when that answer is just a mystery that cant be given with the physical..... the bermuda triangle as an example. people fear it still and it is interesting but 1000's of ships and planes pass through it every year with little mishaps compared to the frequency of travel... is it mysterious? sure, is it aliens? doubtful. will we ever know for sure? again, doubtful... but that is ok, most times the mystery is far more entertaining than the truth.....
Paul, I rarely find myself in disagreement with you, but I must here. There have been a lot of strange events there and normal environmental conditions have been ruled out. They have some great minds working on these experiments and monitoring the environmental conditions. The paranormal events that have happened there are numerous and unexplainable under the known science parameters. This show does not come off as exploitive and the owner does not take any profit from the show. I do agree it may not be aliens, perhaps whatever is there existed before us.

That's why i am enjoying the new Triangle show. It deviates from all the spooky missing jazz and strictly concentrates on putting eyes on unknown wrecks and identifying them.
that sounds good, going through the triangle has been a shipping lane forever. Spain ran a constant line of ships back and forth from the islands with no worries or real fears, (except sea monsters....lol.), other than hitting the doldrums and being stuck for days, its in an area that the seas and weather can get kinda wonky at times....lol..... people take jet ski's from Miami to the Bahamas regularly, sail boats and small motorboats. watch the skies for the "elephants" on the horizon and know your limitations and its usually all good... not saying that there may not be something strange about certain areas, just that the hype can and does lead to more exaggerated tales and fears than there actually is to things...
a lot of legends and mysteries do come from tales and stories handed down through the ages, monsters are made to explain what was then not understood, or from panic, boredom, madness, etc.... (actually more of a study into the human psyche and limitations more so than "monsters") the triangle for instance, a ship goes deep into, reaches the eastern edge and all of a sudden the wind stops, this ship isnt seen for weeks, then it emerges with fantastic tales of sea monsters, (the kracken was spotted soon after the winds ceased and so on). or it emerges with everyone weakened or dead from scurvy... but it is then thought to be a cursed area....
there are some strange places, strange phenomena, etc... but with todays technology, and cross reference abilities of satellite imagery and tracking, the world and all its strangeness does seem to be getting much smaller by the day..

Reactions: Selectric
Paul, I rarely find myself in disagreement with you, but I must here. There have been a lot of strange events there and normal environmental conditions have been ruled out. They have some great minds working on these experiments and monitoring the environmental conditions. The paranormal events that have happened there are numerous and unexplainable under the known science parameters. This show does not come off as exploitive and the owner does not take any profit from the show. I do agree it may not be aliens, perhaps whatever is there existed before us.
im not saying the area isnt "strange". just that i dont personally go for the alien theory, i think that is just a route for the show and entertainment purposes, i dont know if the owner takes a profit or not, the property is deeded as an "entertainment venue" and the owner was / is trying to trademark the name "skinwalker" those two actions in themselves has to triple the tax bill alone....lol, so not taking a profit for him personally isnt the same as it dousnt make a profit as the business itself, and when the show or his curiosity runs its course his personal profit will come from the sale of the property . its a business, the show makes it that.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Well, Paul, I was there for three days and nights, saw and experienced things I have never seen before and couldn't explain with "just so" explanations. I understand you suspicious of it all as a money-making venture, but all that came after the owner had already installed Erik on the ranch and began investigating it. It began as a toy for a science-and-sci-fi-minded billionaire, morphed into what it is today.
Off-camera, these people are talking about the experiments and what could be causing the anomalies, not how best to shoot the show. Their biggest concern really is finding out what is going on.

I realize that not everyone will experience the ranch the way I did. Other sensitives and mediums have confirmed my beliefs. Cheryl Lynn Carter and I spent some time out there last fall during PhenomeCon, she felt the same things I did. She is a powerful medicine woman and shaman, as well as being a full medium.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Well, Paul, I was there for three days and nights, saw and experienced things I have never seen before and couldn't explain with "just so" explanations. I understand you suspicious of it all as a money-making venture, but all that came after the owner had already installed Erik on the ranch and began investigating it. It began as a toy for a science-and-sci-fi-minded billionaire, morphed into what it is today.
Off-camera, these people are talking about the experiments and what could be causing the anomalies, not how best to shoot the show. Their biggest concern really is finding out what is going on.
I do enjoy the use of scientific investigation that has been used on the ranch. Curious at what point will they shift to a more paranormal approach (if at all) to answering some of the questions. The word is Bigelow's research findings are not shared, but i'd think he initiated some 'other' forms of study during his tenure.

As far as any of the cast knew, I was the first person to bring an SLS Camera onto the ranch.
They have forayed beyond science a few times, with native folklore and the rabbi in Season 2. I would expect more in the future, but incrementally and always second to the hard science.

im not saying that there isnt any strangeness to the grounds or area, just that the show is questionable at times. when the ranch was purchased by the current owner it wss rumored he was going to eventually build an amphitheatre and an entertainment complex, even to be used and rented for movies and such... may just be rumors and speculation, guesses... but soon after, the skinwalker show started and it seems to be heading in that direction after all.... true, i dont "trust" any of the network shows as far as them being "real" they are for profit only, just tv entertainment.. mountain monsters has about as good a chance as any of the rest of them at being real..lol....the area itself has questions, has odd things happen...are they aliens, i doubt it... are they dinobeavers, (previous crews sightings).doubt that too...lol... mystical, dont know......