Skinwalker Ranch: Could an EMF beam neutralize the 'hole' at a mile high?

Well, Paul, it's not my job to convince you. I was there, I experienced it, was a part of it, am a veteran paranormal investigator, a sensitive, and astronomer. I know what I know. I know what happened to me both on the ranch, in my hotel room, and at home afterwards, even to this day.
I plan to publish everything one day, just to get it out there. I am sure many will not believe, but that is their choice.

Comparing Mountain Monsters to Secret of Skinwalker Ranch is funny. MM is scripted, fake, and they have admitted that it is purely for entertainment. I really only watch Skinwalker.

Last summer, I had dropped my wife and daughter off at a local medium's I have worked with and trusted, they wanted a "reading". 90 minutes later I returned to pick them up. I walked in, and before I could say anything, the medium looked at me rather oddly and said, "You have an alien attachment". My wife laughed and said to her, "he knows!", as I chuckled, myself.

Well, Paul, it's not my job to convince you. I was there, I experienced it, was a part of it, am a veteran paranormal investigator, a sensitive, and astronomer. I know what I know. I know what happened to me both on the ranch, in my hotel room, and at home afterwards, even to this day.
I plan to publish everything one day, just to get it out there. I am sure many will not believe, but that is their choice.

Comparing Mountain Monsters to Secret of Skinwalker Ranch is funny. MM is scripted, fake, and they have admitted that it is purely for entertainment. I really only watch Skinwalker.

Last summer, I had dropped my wife and daughter off at a local medium's I have worked with and trusted, they wanted a "reading". 90 minutes later I returned to pick them up. I walked in, and before I could say anything, the medium looked at me rather oddly and said, "You have an alien attachment". My wife laughed and said to her, "he knows!", as I chuckled, myself.
I believe you GWU, and this is the one show I really think is legit. I watched you do the telescope experiment and how your data was lost. There is something going on there that we can't yet explain, I will be following along next season for sure.

Now that is scary and somehow intriguing ;bg3
this video is pretty good that shows some of the differences between the experiences of the past and current investigators, as well as the network influences.... good video, you may have already seen it though.... but some good info and interviews with the current owner and team. he was invited / ok'd by Fugal to the ranch for the documentary filming.....

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
this video is pretty good that shows some of the differences between the experiences of the past and current investigators, as well as the network influences.... good video, you may have already seen it though.... but some good info and interviews with the current owner and team. he was invited / ok'd by Fugal to the ranch for the documentary filming.....

Curious when part 2 comes out. He does come off a tad condescending doesn't he? Guessing he has never had a paranormal event ever in his life to doubt so much. It would be great for him to have something happen (not physically that is). Dinobeavers i can see being ridiculous, but basing hearing a disembodied voice strictly to Mormon belief is a bit much. I am not religious nor do i hear voices...but i did once and let me tell ya...that was not a biblical moment. It scared the crap out of me lol. As far as the spooky music etc...they are making a tv show. There has to be some kind of 'Hollywood flare' to make a bunch of science guys doing experiments a bit more interesting to those who flunked out of or were bored to death in science class lol. I enjoyed those classes.

Reactions: Paulm
Curious when part 2 comes out. He does come off a tad condescending doesn't he? Guessing he has never had a paranormal event ever in his life to doubt so much. It would be great for him to have something happen (not physically that is). Dinobeavers i can see being ridiculous, but basing hearing a disembodied voice strictly to Mormon belief is a bit much. I am not religious nor do i hear voices...but i did once and let me tell ya...that was not a biblical moment. It scared the crap out of me lol. As far as the spooky music etc...they are making a tv show. There has to be some kind of 'Hollywood flare' to make a bunch of science guys doing experiments a bit more interesting to those who flunked out of or were bored to death in science class lol. I enjoyed those classes.
Found that was part 4 of a series. So guess i am waiting for part 5 lol. I have seen parts of the previous videos before now that i watched part 3. Perhaps will scan for 1 and 2 and see if i had watched the whole thing thus far. Thanks for post Paul.

haha, yeah after posting it i realized it had just dropped a week ago and kinda leaves ya hangin' until the next one drops...lol.....sorry bout that. i found it interesting in that it shows how the stories change to fit the narrative of the series. and how the network controls the narrative and formatting. sure its a series and it has to have "moments" to keep an audience interested, but to change the stories/legends and then to ignore past accounts, unless needed, to further the narrative or direction is misleading. it shows a set goal or direction of movement for this series only. the whole fact he was "invited" to do a documentary also goes along with the entertainment complex theory. did he pay for the rights or ability to film there? was it just an entertainment venture in as such he just "rented" the grounds for filming his project...... so much does point in the direction of what was first guessed at the purpose of the whole reasoning for the purchase of this property......

Reactions: Selectric
Everyone is going to have a different "take" on this and normally it will coincide with your personal bias or beliefs. I, for one, find that despite any music additions, cuts or whatever may happen for the filming of the show, there is SOMETHING VERY PARANORMAL happening out there. It's like arguing which religion is "right". They all have some truth. With that said, I am taking the road of enjoying the show and the mysteries as I perceive them, and allowing for all possibilities.

I have heard "God" on the radio, from a child's words, and on a TV show. I've found truths in odd places and taking strange forms that all add to the mysteries in this world. Ten years ago I didn't believe in anything cryptid...with new knowledge over the years I now believe it's possible they are out there.

Like everything in the main stream media, there will always be someone who wishes to see and present the worst. There will always be someone who wishes to see and present the best. And they both believe they are correct. At the ripe old age of almost 70, I can tell you I've learned to just be open to the mysteries and let them speak on their own without an interpreter. Just this old bird's humble opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
haha, yeah after posting it i realized it had just dropped a week ago and kinda leaves ya hangin' until the next one drops...lol.....sorry bout that. i found it interesting in that it shows how the stories change to fit the narrative of the series. and how the network controls the narrative and formatting. sure its a series and it has to have "moments" to keep an audience interested, but to change the stories/legends and then to ignore past accounts, unless needed, to further the narrative or direction is misleading. it shows a set goal or direction of movement for this series only. the whole fact he was "invited" to do a documentary also goes along with the entertainment complex theory. did he pay for the rights or ability to film there? was it just an entertainment venture in as such he just "rented" the grounds for filming his project...... so much does point in the direction of what was first guessed at the purpose of the whole reasoning for the purchase of this property......
The previous videos show how he came to purchase the ranch...on April Fools day.

Did anyone else notice How much Thomas Witherton and Steven Greenstreet (the interviewer), look alike! I thought it was Thomas doing the interview at first. I think Brandon Fugal comes off as a good and spiritual man who is using his money to support his interests. When the video goes into why haven't they seen what the Bigelow group has, as in monsters etc, well, I think it is because they have only been at it a short time in comparison. Bigelow had the property for 20 years. I think the entity there, whatever it is, shows what it wants for its own purposes. Bigelow may have had different intents and a different soul. In later years Bigelow was there with the Government backing so perhaps that shaped what he saw too. All of these men working for Brandon Fugal seem to be good people with a spiritual nature. I don't know about what Travis believes but he is at least one of the greatest minds on the planet. I love seeing Eric Bard with long hair in some of these pics. He looks a lot younger lol. I agree with Debi in that I am along for the ride, and I don't believe they are faking the experiments for a minute. I don't care if anyone is making money on it. The results are for the world to see.

Did anyone else notice How much Thomas Witherton and Steven Greenstreet (the interviewer), look alike! I thought it was Thomas doing the interview at first. I think Brandon Fugal comes off as a good and spiritual man who is using his money to support his interests. When the video goes into why haven't they seen what the Bigelow group has, as in monsters etc, well, I think it is because they have only been at it a short time in comparison. Bigelow had the property for 20 years. I think the entity there, whatever it is, shows what it wants for its own purposes. Bigelow may have had different intents and a different soul. In later years Bigelow was there with the Government backing so perhaps that shaped what he saw too. All of these men working for Brandon Fugal seem to be good people with a spiritual nature. I don't know about what Travis believes but he is at least one of the greatest minds on the planet. I love seeing Eric Bard with long hair in some of these pics. He looks a lot younger lol. I agree with Debi in that I am along for the ride, and I don't believe they are faking the experiments for a minute. I don't care if anyone is making money on it. The results are for the world to see.
i think they both have had some of the same experiences, well, maybe not with the dino-beaver.:eek:.... but both have agreed on there being a presence there and a malevolent attachment or entity. i think the current crew just focuses on the "alien" side more than the mystical. perhaps that could be the reason for the lack of some of the other phenomena?

Reactions: Selectric and Debi