School/cafeteria food

I have a Maori friend who can beat anything,his mum would give him live water snails in his lunch box(a traditional food) but even his mates would laugh every day when he opened it for lunch and the snails came crawling out lol.
Omg I just saw this! ;vo
Your poor friend had a worse lunch than you Oz. I’ve heard everything now lol.

Reactions: ozentity
Omg I just saw this! ;vo
Your poor friend had a worse lunch than you Oz. I’ve heard everything now lol.
I think he enjoyed them lol,as an adult I've seen him tuck into raw sea urchins out of the shell and raw muscles.We once went to a restaurant and ordered a whole cooked snapper,he did his melon when it arrived headless.He ordered them to retrieve to head out of the rubbish bin so he could eat the eyes.Being a big scary tattooed bloke they abliged,I sat there dumbfounded lol.

I think he enjoyed them lol,as an adult I've seen him tuck into raw sea urchins out of the shell and raw muscles.We once went to a restaurant and ordered a whole cooked snapper,he did his melon when it arrived headless.He ordered them to retrieve to head out of the rubbish bin so he could eat the eyes.Being a big scary tattooed bloke they abliged,I sat there dumbfounded lol.
I’m amazed you go out to eat with him lol. Unless I’m starving I will skip his food choices :p

Usually had to take lunch in a brown paper bag which consisted of a squashed hot vegemite sandwhich and an over ripe banana which had been in the hot school bag all day ;vo.I still remember the rotten banana smell.If I could scrape up a few bob I'd buy a potato pie and pineapple donut :yum:
I had tupperware, so the banana was okay, or the apple or satsuma. I had Marmite sandwiches most days though and they often got squashed so I'm with you on that. I also had a little bag of crisps, Square Crisps or Jackets or something, and a small chocolate bar, usually a Trio (chocolate, soft toffee stuff and biscuit). I switched to cheese and pickle sandwiches most of the time, later and I had hot meals at times when I was a younger kid.

I got put off Jello when I found out it was made from gelatin, which in turn came from boiled cow bones and hooves.
That happened to me, but then I realized that I was eating cow muscle and drinking stuff squirted out of a cows boobs, that potatoes are plant roots, eggs are hen period stuff and nearly all food is varying levels of disgusting if you think to hard about it, so I flipped around and just went with it.

That happened to me, but then I realized that I was eating cow muscle and drinking stuff squirted out of a cows boobs, that potatoes are plant roots, eggs are hen period stuff and nearly all food is varying levels of disgusting if you think to hard about it, so I flipped around and just went with it.
Good points. No wonder I like chocolate.

Well thanks. Thanks alot.

Reactions: Benway and ozentity
Ben...have you thought of becoming a diet coach??? :eek::eek::eek: