Psychic Genes?

As for jeans, I have a retro pair that I will probably never fit into again, but I refuse to get rid of them.

Reactions: ozentity
You can snap them up on EBAY for a mere $175 ! I’ll take 3 please. But a good pair of comfortable jeans… divine…
Probably worth the money, they used to last forever and were like a second skin.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I am intrigued that this could be genetic. A lot, but not all of my siblings have certain abilities.
Maybe because even full siblings have different % of different DNA from the parents some, the ones with almost the same percentage as you are the psychic ones? That would be interesting to find out.

Maybe because even full siblings have different % of different DNA from the parents some, the ones with almost the same percentage as you are the psychic ones? That would be interesting to find out.
I've looked back on the line in my family, which seems to be from my Native American Grandmother, to my father, to me, to two of my sons, and now to a grandson. I do think everyone has the ability, but some seem to have an easier time using it, thus, possibly some genetic influence there.

I've looked back on the line in my family, which seems to be from my Native American Grandmother, to my father, to me, to two of my sons, and now to a grandson. I do think everyone has the ability, but some seem to have an easier time using it, thus, possibly some genetic influence there.
Do you think the native American side would have needed these senses to survive and only the ones with it did and made a race of sensitive people?

Do you think the native American side would have needed these senses to survive and only the ones with it did and made a race of sensitive people?
Ya know, Oz...the more I think I know the more I know I don't know. The theory is sound, but what I remember of that grandmother was someone who was very quiet and withdrawn. Of course with 9 kids that may have had something to do with it. She would have had to use some psychic senses just to keep up with that crew of kids!

Ya know, Oz...the more I think I know the more I know I don't know. The theory is sound, but what I remember of that grandmother was someone who was very quiet and withdrawn. Of course with 9 kids that may have had something to do with it. She would have had to use some psychic senses just to keep up with that crew of kids!
I think that's what keeps me interested in all this, not so much finding concrete answers but I like the different theories.

I think that's what keeps me interested in all this, not so much finding concrete answers but I like the different theories.
Same here. I have some beliefs regarding most things, but I don't hold on so hard I can't add in a new theory or possibility. It's a life long mystery for me. I think those of us who experience it keep looking for the answers.

m_5bf409c45c4452dc31712195.jpg
I wear the 501s and 505s. My preferred jeans! Those 501s are a real pain when you have to go though! Those button flies are nice otherwise… lol