Psychic Genes?

so there are psychic superstars, psychic mutants, and the catholic church almost killed off the entire psychic population of Italy and the surrounding areas.....possibly along with vampires, werewolves, and witches. (I'm just throwing that in there for reference for anyone it may pertain to....just sayin') , anyways though, cool article, but at the same time kinda scary to hear the church actions in an article thats tracing the bloodlines of psychic families....hmmmm... surprised to it didnt mention the whole negative, positive, blood comparison. like so many others.

m_5bf409c45c4452dc31712195.jpg

Are they the old type that used to stand up by themselves after washing until you wore them in? If so, you can't get them over here these days. Elusive genes.
Yes they are great day 3.I used to wear those or the type you have to sit in a hot salt water bath for an hour to get them to form to your body.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
You can snap them up on EBAY for a mere $175 ! I’ll take 3 please. But a good pair of comfortable jeans… divine…

Reactions: ozentity
Being open started with me and my young bro in my family as far as I know. It could be the way our brains are and were wired, a cross between the two families genes.
I am intrigued that this could be genetic. A lot, but not all of my siblings have certain abilities.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity