Portal?

Thanks, Paint! I actually thought I might be doing this battle a while, if not forever. I do know that sometimes we can send these things away and sometimes they come back. Hopefully with me it's permanent! I've seen and read so much about exorcisms and blessings and hauntings that I should be running around with JP hunting ghosts. LOL I'll continue to say the prayers every day and have faith in my words and in God to get this sorted out. I'm not afraid, and will continue to battle until I've won!

Ah, Paint you're my kinda guy! I wish I could help you fix your tractor. I'm sure I'd be watching Youtube to get an idea of how to do it, then messing it up somehow and spending more time than necessary. LOL I definitely get your analogy. Good luck with that today!

On a side note, last night I slept like a baby. Nothing was trying to keep me awake and I had no nightmares! I feel really good today and I feel a positive energy around me. I think the prayers are helping. :)

Awww thank you to everyone who’s been so kind and continues to show support. :) I need all the help I can get.

On a side note, last night I slept like a baby. Nothing was trying to keep me awake and I had no nightmares! I feel really good today and I feel a positive energy around me. I think the prayers are helping. :)

Thanks for sharing that positive news with us. Congratulations Fizzgig on your early progress.

Awww thank you to everyone who’s been so kind and continues to show support. :) I need all the help I can get.
I do believe that Bill Bean’s number is included in Debi’s suggestion post. You may want to contact him if you don’t get relief. He has a stellar reputation for exorcising these things.

I may contact him at a later date. So far everything’s pretty quiet here other than a few dreams but that could be anything. The sleep paralysis hasn’t happened to either of us. About a year ago, I got angry and confronted it and called it a few choice words and told it to leave, only to get attacked with paralysis the very next night 3 times and my wife once. This time I’m hitting it with these new prayers. I do plan on very quickly scanning around the room again to see if I pick up the portal or anything else. It would be a wonderful treat to see that gone. Maybe next week I’ll scan again. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: ElliO
I may contact him at a later date. So far everything’s pretty quiet here other than a few dreams but that could be anything. The sleep paralysis hasn’t happened to either of us. About a year ago, I got angry and confronted it and called it a few choice words and told it to leave, only to get attacked with paralysis the very next night 3 times and my wife once. This time I’m hitting it with these new prayers. I do plan on very quickly scanning around the room again to see if I pick up the portal or anything else. It would be a wonderful treat to see that gone. Maybe next week I’ll scan again. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks everyone!
I’m happy to hear this.

Reactions: Fizz
Sounds like you're getting it under control! Stay safe and keep faith!

Reactions: Lynne and Fizz
Last night while I was about to fall asleep I very clearly heard a man’s voice in my bedroom. I heard one word. “Trinity.” It was a voice I’ve never heard before. Not sure exactly what was going on. Maybe the good guys have showed up. I scanned my room this morning with the emf meter. The “portal” has moved again and this time it’s right in the middle above my dresser. The power readings are strong so whatever it is seems hard to get rid of. I’ll keep doing my prayers. I just thought I’d keep you guys updated.

Last night while I was about to fall asleep I very clearly heard a man’s voice in my bedroom. I heard one word. “Trinity.” It was a voice I’ve never heard before. Not sure exactly what was going on. Maybe the good guys have showed up. I scanned my room this morning with the emf meter. The “portal” has moved again and this time it’s right in the middle above my dresser. The power readings are strong so whatever it is seems hard to get rid of. I’ll keep doing my prayers. I just thought I’d keep you guys updated.
We appreciate the update. This is how we learn by others experiences. Keep up the prayer front.